• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Due to some reorganization, the "friendly zone" will likely be in the dodgeball room this year. Fear not, though, because it will only take up a third of the room, and the other 2/3s of the room will be separated and left open for dodgeballers.

The concession stand will also be in the gym this year, so it will be more convenient for all :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It'd be easier to make a list of things we didn't invent.
LOL.

Anyways.

I challenge everyone attending this tournament to a $1 RCMM.

RCMM= Random character MM.

It's 3/5 random stages and characters every match. You cannot get the same character twice but may get the same stage twice.

Zjiin

Smash Master
LOL.

Anyways.

I challenge everyone attending this tournament to a $1 RCMM.

RCMM= Random character MM.

It's 3/5 random stages and characters every match. You cannot get the same character twice but may get the same stage twice.
Do we get one veto in the set? If so i'm all about that.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i dont know if ill be able to make it anymore

someone broke into my car and stole $200+ cash, as well as my atm/credit card and drained it below zero. im at like $-80. Ill get the money back but not for like 2 weeks, so i dont know. It sucks.

bahhh

Overswarm

is laughing at you

someone broke into my car and stole $200+ cash, as well as my atm/credit card and drained it below zero. im at like $-80. Ill get the money back but not for like 2 weeks, so i dont know. It sucks.

bahhh
Tip: Do not do the 20:1 odds MM.

It isn't worth it now >_>

Stupid thieves stealing everyone's stuff >:(

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

bahhh
Wow that sucks man...a lot..

Drephen

Smash Master

bahhh
man thats really sucks

hope everything works out for ya

Sliq

Smash Master

bahhh
Hey! Kel and I got robbed two weeks back! We should form a club of smashers that get janked!

Janked Smashers Club:

Kel, Plank, and Sliq

Overswarm

is laughing at you
wait a minute, dodgeball and friendly TVs in the same room?

If this was a Farside comic, the title would be "trouble brewing".

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Hey guys, we've gotten word of some extremely shady and unethical stuff going on with tickets. Let me just repeat.

We have all of your information. Your ticket is registered to you, and you alone. If you cannot come, you will return your ticket to us, and we will sell it back to someone of your choosing. We will refund you, and the new person will pay us. We will not admit people at the door with someone else's ticket unless it went through us.

We are considering tournament bans at this point for some of the goings-on. Be honest and don't try to cheat the system, or you'll be paying for it.

Sorry for the dark overtones.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Actually, to clarify, you're allowed to transfer a ticket that you purchased to anyone you choose, but you must update us with the correct information. We'll probably verify that you didn't scalp the ticket for more than $75, etc..., and all will be good.

The point is simply to be honest. Let's be a friendly community that cares for one another.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Nooo Plank, I'm really sorry "/. I hope everything works out though and that you can go :(.

My MMs so far:
BlackPanther, QueenDVS, Eggz, JAKETHIRTEEN, WoZ, Gimpyfish, Sheepyman, Hylian, Doyoung2win, most of which are Peach vs Fox. Anymore? Just quarters :3.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
And remember people. I challenge everyone to a $1 RCMM.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
ill MM marth falco and/or falcon with you Milk Tea, we can do just one, you just seemed to be asking for more variety >.>.

Edit: Or Mewtwo I actually enjoy the matchup so yea :o

Zjiin

Smash Master
Nooo Plank, I'm really sorry "/. I hope everything works out though and that you can go :(.

My MMs so far:
BlackPanther, QueenDVS, Eggz, JAKETHIRTEEN, WoZ, Gimpyfish, Sheepyman, Hylian, Doyoung2win, most of which are Peach vs Fox. Anymore? Just quarters :3.
Quarters!? now you're talking my language. sign me up.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Milktea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my pika vs your anything for a very shiny quarter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom