• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20 Worst Pokemon of All Time

Zeroxius

Smash Lord

I disagree with most of this list...! DO NOT WANT.

I thought for sure Wobbuffet would be in here...but that's just me because I always get frikken countered or mirror-coated! :mad:

And how could you say magnezone isn't cool? He's awesome! :mad:

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Wobbz will never be on that list!

I'm surprised Tangela isn't on their though.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Fail list for a couple of reasons.

1) Machamp is AWESOME.
2) Magikarp is even more awesome.
3) Geodude is OMFG DUDE AWESOME.
4) You somehow forgot these ugly ****s:

finalark

SNORLAX
Why is Zubat on the list thrice? And the Regi-dude (sorry, I only receintly started to play the fourth-gen games) on there twice? Anyway, the ones I disagree with:

Jynx - I agree that Jynx is a lame mon, but I disagree with what you have to say about... her?

Metapod - You do realize that it only knows harden in the wild, right? If you're willing to grind up a Caterpee, Metapod can use tackle and eventually evolves into Butterfree at level 10. And early in the game, Butterfree is really useful.

Dialga - Same with as what I said for Jynx.

Keckleon - Sure, it sucks stat-wise but at least they were trying something new with it.

Castform - Same as Keckleon, and you were trying waaaay to hard with the "lol balls" thing. Seriously, I always saw that as looking like feet.

Machamp - MACHAMP IS A MAN!! But seriously, I always like the Machmons. Although all Chokes and Champs have those tights, so are they genetic...?

Girantina - Well I thought it looked pretty cool....

Magikarp - He learns tackle at I think level 15ish(?), also, Please refer to this picture: http://sharkrobot.com/images/shirt_ninjabot_magikarp.jpg

Geodude - But... Geodude was one of my favorite mons as a kid!

Dunspurance - Firus already said it for me.

Anyway, I think you tried waaaay to hard with all of the sex humor, also, this list is seriously lacking in Bidoof. Then again, Bidoof was a fail so epic it was almost a win.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Dugtrio
Abra
Magneton
Magikarp
Meganium
Unown
Delcatty
Lileep
Bibarel
Wormadam
Shellos
Purugly
Spiritomb
Lumineon
Lickilicky
Rhyperior
Togekiss
Dusknoir
Regigigas
Arceus

^My top 20. Not organized from least fail to most fail, just National Dex order. :p

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Really I don't mind you saying they're bad but I don't like how you said they're running out of ideas or whatever.

This is just me (or actually, I think of this complete fact, but I know people will disagree), but I think that the Pokemon have been getting much more creative from generation 2 onward. Generation 1 seemed really bland to me, and some of the evolution chains seemed almost lazy (Grimer -> Muk, Diglett -> Dugtrio, Magnemite -> Magneton). 1st generation had the least ideas design wise, almost to where it seemed really lazy.

I'm not saying I hate them though (I can think of an abundance of Pokemon I liked from each generation, 3rd being the most), but they definitely got a bit more creative over the years.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Did nobody listen to me?

This list isn't Mukking complete.

This would extend to the 40s if I added more

I would've added the Mukking Pubic Hair Pokemon if I wasn't so **** lazy

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
If there's meant to be pictures, I can't see em :(

I love Jynx, pwn dragons XD

You forgot string shot after harden.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Did nobody listen to me?

This list isn't Mukking complete.

This would extend to the 40s if I added more

I would've added the Mukking Pubic Hair Pokemon if I wasn't so **** lazy
A half***ed blog gets half***ed comments.

EDIT: Okay censor fail.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I gotta disagree with Bellsprout being one of the worst, I mean, come on, it's Pokemon number 69.

Question: How did Bibarel, Magmortar, Pelliper, and lvl. 50 Pidgey not make it on the list?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I stopped paying attention at Dialga. He was one of the handful of 4th gen pokémon I liked. Not to say 4th gen are bad, I only actually like a handful from each gen, which explains why my teams pretty much never change.

Also @ Falcon: Farfetch'd needs an evo, really badly.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
farfetch'd needs an evo not only because of stats but because right now he just looks bad.

in my opinion.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i really dont want a mod on my bad side :( but yea i didnt like metapod so much :( sorry Victra! :)
and yea im sorry, typing accruate while typing fast isnt a skill of mine
don't think that means we're not fighting :mad:

metapod hater :mad::mad::mad:

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Metapod can have both harden and stringshot, c'mon. This list is in the top 20 worst lists ever.

Like, one week ago I would've agreed with Dunsparce being the worst pokemon ever, until my friend made a super uber one. I was converted.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
This thread is becoming almost as juvenile as the actual pokecenter. All we need now are some terrible preteen spriters and people being shocked that these clearly preteen spriters are preteen spriters.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
The Poke Center is a welcoming community on SWF where both casual discussion and competitive Pokemon discussion can be held. Some of the posters there are juvenile, but it's overall a pretty cool place imo.

EDIT: Leafeon's design is by far my least favorite of the Eeveelutions but I think a Grass-Type was both inevitable and necessary. :p

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Carzy's thread>this thread. imo.

I mean Zubat isn't that bad. Where u @ Leafeon? Glaceon is like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leafeon, worst Eeveelution imo.
I love you.

Leafeon is the worst Eeveelution EVER! I don't know WHAT they were thinking. Glaceon is one million times better.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
The Poke Center is a welcoming community on SWF where both casual discussion and competitive Pokemon discussion can be held. Some of the posters there are juvenile, but it's overall a pretty cool place imo.

EDIT: Leafeon's design is by far my least favorite of the Eeveelutions but I think a Grass-Type was both inevitable and necessary. :p
im not welcoming. I ****ing hate new people in the PC, they annoy me.
:mad:

Lazyboy0337

Smash Journeyman
While I admire your opinion, your opinion is wrong. With the excepion of Giratina, I love all the pokemon you listed. Dunspace is awesome becuse on how different it is, and Regigias's moss is sexy

Top Bottom