• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Good Gaming @ CSULB feat. something

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
imma make a special where if you attend all of the biweeklies (if it continues), you can enter one of the event at NSH for free!

I need cubes/wiis! I only have like 9 systems and 12 tvs! Bring them and you get discount!

You are still encourage to bring tvs/systems though! The more the better
count on me taking a cube

Charoo

Smash Champion
baww i can't make it until the singles bracket starts
could i have squid register for me so i dont have to pay the late fee? :3
just get some1 to enter for u or contact me directly on the day of the tournament.

Charoo

Smash Champion
ok brawl people step it up and had 35 people in singles this past sat. Hopefully melee can do the same or surpass it!

Like I said, I'm pretty much under evaluation by the club right now and they're gonna decide what's gonna happen by this up coming one.

we got this

edit: COME ON TIME! I WILL NOT GIVE ANY1 LATE EXCUSES BECAUSE I NEED TO FINISH IT BY 7:30PM. DO NOT BE LATE!!!

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely coming to this. I'm not sure if I'll be bringing TipZ and embrace again though.

We should get a sign-up sheet on the front page to get a rough estimate of how many people will definitely come.

Squidster

Smash Ace
well i've got work 11:30-3:30 because my boss just decided i should start working sats now :(

doubt i'll make it
If you miss work, you may never have this job again.
If you miss this tournament, you may never have this tournament again.

weigh your priorities

Charoo

Smash Champion
If you miss baseball, you will still have baseball next weekend.

If you miss this tourney, you may never have this tourney again.

Weigh your priorities.
If you miss work, you may never have this job again.
If you miss this tournament, you may never have this tournament again.

weigh your priorities
hahaha

these guys know what's up!

macd: u should try to come for singles! Call me and see if u can still enter

MacD

Banned via Administration
well good thing my boss didn't even work today, ugh

i might just have to explain to her how i go to videogame tournies and win money (whether i really do or not) so that it's like a little extra income and so i'd prefer to not work sat's even though techincally i have open avalibility

but we'll see what happens champ, maybe i'll get off early or something

Charoo

Smash Champion
name me ur favorite soda, chips, and snacks! I'll try to have it there for sell!

all I have right now are

coke, 7up, water, candy bards, and lays/dorritos/fritos chips

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
^^^ even though i'm not a fan of trail mix bars
i do like granola bars and cereal bars

i think those would be good alternatives, since some people aren't fans of the typical fat foods smashers resort to

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
hahaha

these guys know what's up!

macd: u should try to come for singles! Call me and see if u can still enter
I was the car that showed up like 30 minutes before you did last time. :3 Embrace is coming with me, Tipz's a maybe.

@Little England: I don't fulfill your only requirement for teams, but if I end up being the only applicant I'm still the best one right? ;D

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Do any of you 805 people see Riptide anymore? I've had his karate belt for like a year and want to throw it away, but then I think I might see him and i'd feel like a *****. Then again he prob. doesn't care about it.

Charoo

Smash Champion
come early guys! It can only help you unless you want to give the club 5 bucks extra for being late.

btw, imma dq people like i posted on the front page. Some serious shiz

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
**** HugS you're going to show mango how it's done? after he got 5th with dunskie at UCSD?

****nn

Top Bottom