• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC Falco tourney Results! (Videos coming up slowly)

nooboob

Smash Cadet
Waffles: You are pretty cool even though you only payed attention to me when I had food. Wish I could've gotten a chance to play you in the tournament, maybe next time.

Venue: It was smokey and small but thanks for letting us use it and thanks for the food.
Waffles: Dude your one crazy a$$ dog taking a **** in the middle of the floor after mindgaming everyone in the room at once.

Crazy Cat: sorry cat i forget your name but maybe exarch will help me out of that. It would have been ok if you would have atleast apoligized after turning off the power strip to the team games me and pritch were having vs xif and chops. o well atleast they gave us some friendlies to kill some time. Yea even tho you were mean I guess you are still one pretty cool power stealing cat.
Duckles: waffles is possibly the best non-human smash player in the state! I don't think you have a chance against her.
Sorry about the venue being smokey and small... at least one of those 2 would have been avoidable.

Drumma: Waffles told me earlier today that the biggest mindgame she could play on everyone was taking a **** on the floor,
Penny is sorry about turning off the power cord, she's attracted to bright lights. That and she was trying to mindgame you.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Hope some of you guys will consider coming to NFL for mine and ram's tournament Smashers Unite 2. We are considering it in middle of May to early June right to kick off the summer but we will make a thread for it so keep an eye out for it because it would be great for CFL and SFL to come up and play some other guys from Louisiana Alabama mississippi and Tennessee that saying i can get all those people here. :) but me and ram are going to start on this project this coming up week to try and make it close to as good as this tournament.l
I don't get out until late May, but I would definitely love to go, if my crew does, too. NFL is way too cool for me to miss an opportunity like this. ;)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Heres the teams results sorry about the brackets not being up yet i have tests solid this week and papers dude :( then work when im not at school urgh i will deff get them up this weekend at the latest. sorry again guys.

1 thunder skull spike (shiz+crock) Winnings: $324.00
2 Samari chops and sumo zif (chops+xif) Winnings: $162.00
3 *** masters in *** mode (Gmario+sighrax) Winnings: $54.00
4 Team Smash Mac (QDVS+$mac)
5 o true speed (keepspeedn+otru)
5 Elivator (exarch+fenrir)
7 The Natze's (doodah+riot)
7 Moonanites (ram+boomstick)
9 White Rice (rice+rook)
9 Cool And Ice
9 Atomic Chub Chub
9 MiB (hozart+law)? i think
13 stich and tip
13 peaches n cream (drumma+pritch)
13 Nuetral
13 Domintrix
17 team green
17 Exiles (ragnarock+mr.P)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Alright, I'll get to shoutouts a bit later in the week...waaaay too much stuff right now with school. First of all, just a general shoutout to everybody...

If I acted a bit weird at the tourney to you or something...or said something a bit out of place, I apologize...

I can't really remember if I did or not, but just thought I'd play it safe...

I was sick a few days before, so I was still on some medicine that makes me a bit...high, I guess is the word for it...everything was a bit off for me. I'm not johning about my matches at all...it was good stuff all around, and ggs to all I played; it was some seriously fun stuff...I just know that I probably wasn't acting like myself that much, and I thought I'd say that.

Good stuff to everybody I played....more shoutouts to come.

In The ZONE

Smash Cadet
Thanks to all. I always learn a lot when I come to these tournaments and although I might not win as much as everyone else I still have a lot of fun.

<3 and Dave: Thanks for cheering me on and supporting me and helping with practice before the tournament

SmashMac: It was awesome meeting you, your Doc made my roommate Dave go home and practice for many an hour. Hope to see you again soon, our matches we intense.

Fenrir: Sorry for complaining about it being cold so much.

Phanna: It was almost surreal meeting you in person. Your samus is inspiring and it was cool learning things from you.

Squirrels: Thanks for keeping me company when i was freezing me *** off in the preliminaries outside.

Rolins: One of the nicest people I met at the tournament. I love doing those samus dittos with you and I can't wait to play you again.

Ragnarok: Those battles with your Fox against my Samus were great. That shield reflect I pulled off made me so happy though. I like your Fox a lot.

See you guys at Gigabits

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Fenrir: Sorry for complaining about it being cold so much.
Haha, dude, don't worry about it...It was freakin cold outside...it was affecting most of us out there, so you definitely have a point.

I didn't take offense at anybody talking about it being cold...and I hope nobody took offense at me.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
man...so many shoutouts...****...

green mario: you are the ****ing man for stickin' it out with me at KFC. ill probably never forget that ****. ill be on my deathbed thinking of how green mario held it down at kfc.

sighrax: hell yeah bro, i love seeing your goofy ***. i respect a man with good musical taste who slams like a fiend.

doodah: i missed you man, i dunno what happened with that fox. but god i got ***** by that marth. you got lucky, kid. sharing that blanket was cute too.

riot: MY SK8R BOI, i ****ing cherished every second around your sexy ganon self. nice job taking a **** in my mouth in teams (poopmouthed the **** outa me). you are the manliest of all men, just seeing you in that room made everyone else grow vageyenas.

chops: i just couldnt hold it down man, i tried so hard. sexy falco as usual, need some friendlies eventually.

smashmac: helll yeah dude, that hat is sick. im still tempted to get one of my own man. your doc ***** man, it was a pleasure to finally meet your lovable self. and sweet old ringtone/controller. keep it real.

shiz: hahaha, excellent pool matches man. good friendlies as well dude, even if you do ****...i cant help if it my mind games are too good, son. hahaha.

speedn: we didnt get any matches i dont think but hanging out with you at skrach's was pretty sweet.

qdvs: sorry i had to take the hat man, i think i needed it a bit more though. i love the way your marth plays man, **** is pretty sick. and mcdonalds mario dittos with items on mute city are my speciality, hahaha.

rock: good friendlies man, that falcon training probably changed my life. hoped you enjoyed the tunes as well. i know they enjoyed you.

xif: that peach is too nasty man... i dont know how you do it but its insane.

-----

otru: ****ing hollaback girl? hahaha, what the **** man. that **** is hilarious. i hear good things about that fox these days. i'll have to test the waters.

diego: i am in your debt for hooking it up with the ride and ****.

skrach: we got ***** in teams. lets not let that **** happen again. you shouldve entered singles though, kid. the **** is wrong with you. <3 you kid.

dont blink: nice job holding it down as usual. very respectable kid. kinda freaking me out with the blacking out though. dont scare me like that kid. and yes, we're gonna take teams at gigs. it cant be avoided.

derf: good matches man, i gotta step it up next time. you **** on kongo jungle too hard. that **** should be illegal.

geno: nice seeing you again, guy. that orange shirt is forever engraved in my mind.

bo: oh my god, ****ing intense *** matches. god ****. that right there was living life.

exarch: i didnt get a chance to see any of your matches but i hear your peach kinda held it down as usual. **** is inspirational. good tourney too man. i enjoyed the excessive amount of friendlies taking place.

----

ram: hell yeah dude, your luigi is too sick for words. and that spike? ****ing unnecessary man. where is the mercy? good games and good chats man.

drumma boi: you are awesome man, your peach is sick. i had no idea you were such a badass. i hope to obtain your peach knowledge one day.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
xif + lamb - ggs
Exarch- thx for hosting, very enjoyable tournament
Fen- thx for the pie, good match. F Zelda.
Derf- lawl Luigi. Good set, you wouldn't fall for my mind games. Though I think I did set some kind of record, doing 300% in a match just from Fox's bair, as it was the only attack I think I hit u with. Next time I guess i'll try Ganon.
Gino- ggs
Col-Bol- Good ish in our matches. Keep it up.
Dop- Nice Peach dood! Adapting to my CF so quickly was impressive, our matches were super-relaxed too, good stuff. K-Os owns! Fun hanging out too.
OTRU- Nice matches man, keep working on that Fox, good teaming with SpeedN.
Skrach- sweet marth man, reminds me of Queen! You didn't enter singles wtf??
Sigh- ggs
Halo- Good mathes, shoulda had more!
Motar-Jiggs! I'm lucky I have Ganon, my Fox wasn't a match for you. SOme of your rests were so crazy I don't know how they hit me. Good stuff.
Drumma- Thanks for running ish at the tourney. Good looking Peach, we shoulda played a singles match!
Rag- good matches man, it was nice meeting you and your a cool guy.
Pritch- heh cool team matches, you awareness of your teammate is really good.
Rohins- Nice Samus man, we'll have some one on ones next time.
CapeHater!- Ugh! I gotta play you next time!!!
DooDad- wtf you looked so young! I want crazy hair DooDah back.

Shiz- good ish in teams yayuhz gj in sinlges too
SpeedN- lawl way to rapesies SE and everyone else too
Cash$Mac- Barry I was so glad you came to this tournament. You did so well. Seriously you were ****** ****** left and right, just like you said you would. You were on fire, and ppl were afraid. Play like that a bit more often, would ya? ;)
EeeeDVS- eeeeee stop ****ing do ur ****ing ish!!!! Ah good ish in tourney.

Very fun tournament overall. I loved finally meeting the NFL peeps. You guys are great people and smashers. Sux you live so far away.

SOUTHWEST REPRESENT

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey guys, should I put the vids I have uploaded on the internet, I would add more as I upload more? Or should I wait till I have all of them done instead, but that will take a while like a couple of days, uploading is taking atleast an hour per vid.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'd prefer if you just did it all at once. Whenever you space your other vids out, I generally never get around to checking out the newer ones.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ok, the quality is good, but for some retarted reason it lags a little at some points.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Did you give that tape to Rohins to get to me as well? or is that what DaShizWiz took?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Alright. Well I don't know when the next time I'll see Rohins is, but when I do I'll rip it for you.

btw, [thread=96292]Twilight Showdown 1 vids[/thread] are up now.

SheerMadness: Not sure If I remember you too well, but I think I saw you play Falco? Good stuff. And yeah, I agree with you about what you said about XIF. Don't get me wrong XIF is a really cool person and good friend. Getting angry about a game like smash is understandable, but headbutting the wall?

hahahahahah funny **** xif headbutting the wall LMAO!!

Pritch

Smash Lord
Joe.

That sig.

Is amazing.

In other news, good tournament guys. I"m on my way out so I really can't do any shoutouts, but ggs with everyone that I played, everyone I didn't play should play me next time (particularly fenrir and sighrax, who I haven't played in forever), and good hanging out with you guys in general.

RAM

Smash Lord
you can expect to see more of North Florida at Giga sometime soon once I bag a new job. the family bussiness is a lil slow so I'm kinda out of a job. but to the point I learned alot from this tourney and saw a few familiar Faces, it was a nice overall experience being surrounded by such high level competition.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
one word ryan...... JCPENNYS....... or wait would it be 2 words.... or 3..... w/e the point is dude it is right next my job and we can keep a tv in my car or something and smash on our breaks lol

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
so yeah... >_>

sorry shiz wizn and keepnspeed, you're the ones i should be apologizing to as I acted like a **** after you guys owned me.

it comes down to who's better, and you owned me, so both of you are better. I really enjoy going to CFL tournaments because of the amount of people and how cool you all are, so when I come to gigabits this coming saturday, I eagerly await it.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
so yeah... >_>

sorry shiz wizn and keepnspeed, you're the ones i should be apologizing to as I acted like a **** after you guys owned me.

it comes down to who's better, and you owned me, so both of you are better. I really enjoy going to CFL tournaments because of the amount of people and how cool you all are, so when I come to gigabits this coming saturday, I eagerly await it.
hmm, what the hell. $5 MM?

Linguini

Smash Master
*****XIF ON LINGUINI'S ACCOUNT*****

yeah, just remind me, i get caught up in conversations and friendlies so i forget the requested MM's and such.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
*Just notices today*

I have someone's all black memory card. It's got Resident Evil 0, 1, and 4 files on it (under rebecca and chris). It also has Tiger Woods PGA tour 06, Metroid Prime 1 and 2, F-Zero GX (Alex), Mario Party 4 and 5, Pikmin, Fire Emblem, Megaman AC, Ocarina of Time and Zelda (collector's edition), Double Dash, Paper Mario, 4 swords, Gauntlet Dark Legacy, 007 Night Fire, and of course Smash.

If this is your card please let me know so it can go back to it's rightful owner.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
so yeah... >_>

its cool man i know how u feel. the last time i felt that way was when i went 2 fc.

i agree with u about going 2 cfl tourneys 2. there so awsome 2 hang out with, and such cool peeps 2 man( im teaming with otrue again yall if he goes 2 any tourney i go 2!!, ima b reppin noob testament and swfl,last tourney noob testament got 5th!!):laugh:

guys the ltec vids are here,not all but some!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2121257#post2121257
btw put this in the first page of this thread please and thank u

Top Bottom