• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC Falco tourney Results! (Videos coming up slowly)

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Dop - if i had a ****** we'd have beautiful brown ganondorf babies.... true story. Dop for best peach ever

QDVS - owns my mind

Sighraxxx- 3 x's to portrait how X rated he can be with his clothes off. however dont be a hoe just because you got eliminated in 1v1s so fast, start offs like that are just bad luck man.

Green Mario - will come back for the law

The Law - i hated Judge Dred yea i said it suck me

Rockcrock - for best insults while watching matches

Col Bol - i didnt like you before i thought you had down syndrome but now that i actually talked to you, your a cool cat except minus the cat part that would make me a furry if i said that.

Doodah - our day will come

Skratch - thanks for letting us noisy ****s stay at your place man, your marth will prevail

Manko - stop putting hentai on smash boards

Drumma - always good to see you again

RAM - i didnt get to play you :urg:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
DK is low tier?

The way you play him Rock makes me think he's bottom tier.

:chuckle:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Props to DaShizWiz for being funny. Guys, I've got one set of Singles done, I'm going to add all the fights to the thread at one time. Should be up in like a week or so.

Top Bottom