• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2-15-2009 No Johns Bi-Weekly Crew Battle

Cia

das kwl
You must have cheap humor then. Just sayin.
we were just having a little fun w/ west coast. that's all. it was all in good fun. nothing said was meant to offend anyone and it's been said even in the video.

and i thought reno's "aaaaah aaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaa omg where are you at down tilt?" was hilarious, among other things.
--------------------

as for having cheap humor.. <_< well, i really don't feel my post earned me an insult. so i'm just gonna ignore list you and that'll be that.

<3

JFox

Smash Hero
VANZ I LOVE U!

That was the most prosauce crew battle i've ever seen. Everything was amazing. The beginning, the end, all the commentary had me dyin, the stock count and player names between matches, the automatic-ness of it all.

I love it.

DJ has a godly peach. Eggm was on fire, something we dont see enough these days. Cactus get rested, and than ****, only to get ***** next match. Vanz your jiggs is SO smart, and I think u should deffffff keep up that jiggs training, lookin mad nice. DJ your commentary is the best thing ever, closely followed by alukard. G$ needs to commentate more, btw. Hes a funny dude.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
we were just having a little fun w/ west coast. that's all. it was all in good fun. nothing said was meant to offend anyone and it's been said even in the video.
no one's remotely offended at poking fun at west coast... it was just painfully awkward and unimaginative. it's like, wow, you guys SERIOUSLY think that's funny? says a lot about your personality.

and i thought reno's "aaaaah aaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaa omg where are you at down tilt?" was hilarious, among other things.
exactly what i mean. unimaginative. that's a joke our 14-year-olds would've made.

as for having cheap humor.. <_< well, i really don't feel my post earned me an insult. so i'm just gonna ignore list you and that'll be that.
awww da baby feels insulted

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Chun-li combooooooo.

@JFox: taking 2 stock with 3 Fox vs Falco, while trying not to fall off my chair in laughter, is hardly getting *****.

JFox

Smash Hero
celph, chill man you made your point. Not that I agree, but you're kinda ruining this thread for us. Just agree to disagree.

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol jfox u should challange celph aka neighborhood_p to a $50 mm and steal all his hard earned mcdonalds $7 / hour income. LOL

R3N0

Smash Lord
randomly reading all teh comments on the youtube vids lol

its just a bunch of WC pack wolves mass commenting on how they dont like the commentary lmao.

ALSO I'm pretty awful please someone MM me. ALL of WC mm me @ genesis plz.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
o.O

Um... does WC think it's a gang or something? We're playing a videogame dudes, chill out...

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I feel like I'm barely getting any credit for my performance in the crew battle, except by a couple people. Thank you to those people. I think its because I don't do anything amazing or flashy like most other players. My playing style is too boring and mad laid back. I just play with straight up mindgames and that's it. I think if I was to take out like 15 stocks in a crew battle with a single Ice Climber, I think I'll still barely get any credit at all.

In addition, mad people commentate more on the West Coast mockery than the actual matches since it bothers them that much. The YouTube comments are the perfect examples of what I'm saying. Forget about all that bullsh*t and post about the matches. Whether the person did bad, good, or whatever.

boss8

Smash Hero
no one's remotely offended at poking fun at west coast... it was just painfully awkward and unimaginative. it's like, wow, you guys SERIOUSLY think that's funny? says a lot about your personality.

exactly what i mean. unimaginative. that's a joke our 14-year-olds would've made.

awww da baby feels insulted
who are you anyway??? please leave.....

i LOL'd so hard when the dude was like dam mango there is a new fruit in town....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
who are you anyway??? please leave.....

i LOL'd so hard when the dude was like dam mango there is a new fruit in town....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
that was me =]

and anyway mango is my fwiend ... =D

stop acting like dummies .. this is just commentary to make matches less boring ... as u can see we are just hangin out ... seriously there wasn't even a tourney that day because of some technical difficulties ... but we were still having fun ... stop tryin to rain on the parade dam

i dont see the people that were actually commentating for WC coming in here and saying that they dont want to hear it ... rivalry is good for the game ... hate posts aren't

GROW THE F*CK UP!

jugfingers

Smash Champion
the commentary was actually fine after the commentators stopped trying to make fun of the west coast and actually started commenting on the matches.

and wow at the last match, zimmermans marth is too smooth.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
I feel like I'm barely getting any credit for my performance in the crew battle, except by a couple people. Thank you to those people. I think its because I don't do anything amazing or flashy like most other players. My playing style is too boring and mad laid back. I just play with straight up mindgames and that's it. I think if I was to take out like 15 stocks in a crew battle with a single Ice Climber, I think I'll still barely get any credit at all.

In addition, mad people commentate more on the West Coast mockery than the actual matches since it bothers them that much. The YouTube comments are the perfect examples of what I'm saying. Forget about all that bullsh*t and post about the matches. Whether the person did bad, good, or whatever.
DJJJJJJJJ, your Peach is sick, no lie. See maybe you didn't get complimented as much cause that amount of **** is expected from you. ;]

joeplicate

Smash Master
hahahaha to be honest I skipped over that match because I wanted to see some other stuff

it's alright though, DJ, that way you'll be able to get more mms at genesis

props to mew2king for getting back into melee

PB&J

Smash Hero
dj u have the best commentary west coast are just haters ...and i love the mind games to your grabs with peach and the dash attack

JFox

Smash Hero
I like how some people were like "the comment got better after the first two matches". Those first two matches were DJ's matches, so he wasn't commentating at the time. Soon as he got on the mic people were like "oh there we go, this is much better" LOL. DJ's commentating are over 9000.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
dj your peach was...interesting to watch but you know youre sick so why bother caring? just go ****

hilarious commentary.

JFox

Smash Hero
Unlike Jman who beats people to a bloody pulp until they lose hope and interest in melee, Scar is a good guy. He SDs and even throws matches so that we the community feel that they still have a chance against him. He even lets me beat him in sets that don't matter. But you ever notice that whenever you get a lot better, he can still ALWAYS compete with you? Thats cuz hes mastered the art of sandbagging. Who do you think taught Cactuar how to sandbag?

He once told me that every time he's about to beat cactuar or m2k in a set, he winks twice (once with each eye, simultaneously), than throws the match and puts on a big dramatic convincing performance. He says all those two have left are the glory days and he'd hate to take that from them.

Cia

das kwl
Its kinda his trademark he wouldn't be scar without it.
i call it the "Scar Combo"

and yeah, plz stop quoting Neighborhood douche. (celph) i have him on my ignore list for sometime now, and quoting him just ruins it. and he challenges all these players to $50.00 (including myself) and he probably won't even show up to genesis. he's just another mouth on the internet, but a little **** in person. just ignore him.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
what's this? Fonz is alive? I thought you and Aho both quietly faded out of the smash community, and we all felt that something was missing.

Cia

das kwl
VANZ I LOVE U!

That was the most prosauce crew battle i've ever seen. Everything was amazing. The beginning, the end, all the commentary had me dyin, the stock count and player names between matches, the automatic-ness of it all.

I love it.

DJ has a godly peach. Eggm was on fire, something we dont see enough these days. Cactus get rested, and than ****, only to get ***** next match. Vanz your jiggs is SO smart, and I think u should deffffff keep up that jiggs training, lookin mad nice. DJ your commentary is the best thing ever, closely followed by alukard. G$ needs to commentate more, btw. Hes a funny dude.
i just noticed this post. thanks alot Jfacksch

:D

darkatma

Smash Hero
I was actually surprised you went peach and more surprised that you were ****** scar with peach :p Yeah you did really well, I liked it a lot.

Although, I would **** your peach anyways (and lose to your bowser lolll)

Eggm was amazing
Jman's stock vs m2k was ridiculous he looked near perfect
Vanz and scar are still my favorites on EC lolll

yeah, good stuff

ALTHOUGH,
"man, someone's getting sleepy" was just.. miserably bad =[
no more offense meant than necessary :p

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOOOL whos complaining about

the commentary u guys need 2 man up

haha its all for fun =D