• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[2/13/10] Next Level Lan - Inaugural Brawl!

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
Important!!!!!

Hey guys. I'm not coming to this to be honest but my good friend Dtorr has been wanting to go to this for a while and he hasn't been successful in finding a ride. His last resort is to take a bus to orlando which would take him about 5 hours for him to reach the LAN center...I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to take a 5 hour bus ride. So I ask Now please anyone that can give this man a ride to the venue and at least back to hbox at least...please do so. He has no other way and I would want him to go with someone. He can pay gas money most definitely. Pm him or just reply here if you can give him a ride. Yes it's short notice for me but for him he has been asking for a while. So I ask again please someone give Dtorr a ride to Next Level Lan. Thank you.

- uuaa

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i already told dtorr id give him a ride, since i have to give legion a ride too

and nick

=/

DFEAR

Smash Hero
MAN STAGES!

how long will this tourney last till and how many setups will there be for friendlies/MM's during tourney

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Hey anybody wanna MM my: Olimar, Marth, or MK at this? You never know which I'll play in tourney. Just ask SFL.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Thanks for answering my question, Chaz.

:069:
hes been playing olimar as long as ive been playing mario

no one cares how long people have been playing secondaries, they just play them. not important when he started playing prolimar, point is he knows how to use him

DFEAR

Smash Hero
damm polt DEMANDS respect lol...rep that ego polt O-o.

anyway
MM's
vs Radix 2$ MAN STAGES ONLY
vs Polmex $$?

anyone else. wreck aka train my diddy plz

Top Bottom