• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1st CALGARY BIMONTHLY SUPER SMASH MELEE TOURNEMANT

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
I don't know who nano is.

Lol I told him to put me as Kithkin.

But srsly yeah hype is a good thing

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
I have so many accounts people assume any new person is me.

Anyways, Pit we should talk some more if you come on msn again.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
I work until 2 or 3pm on sunday... I could still come I guess, is the tournament starting right at 11am ?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I can't, I don't think I can come for the same reason Alex can't come.

Though i might come for friendlies.

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
David it's probably starting right around then, =[

Victor and Richard you guys are dumb, you come to these things to PAY FOR college. It's what I'm doing =P

Except if I actually win I'm blowing the money on a trip to fort sask XD and continuing to owe sait $5000 or something

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i am coming and hey if i bring alot of set ups can i not pay entrance fee :3 and when i mean alot i mean alootttt

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
like 13 of them lol.

But take in mind it's just a kid's basement right?

Speaking of which, how old are you James?

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
remember u asked me td already pineaple, im 18. connor we will have like 4-6 tvs running, we dont need 13 set ups, we need ppl like pineaple said. and i cant not let u pay the fee , because then other ppl will ask not to pay. but get in touch with me connor, maybe if u bring LOTS of ppl , ill pay the fee for you, then no one can complain.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah we can bring some if you don't want to yourself pit.

I have a feeling these guys might be beasts. It'll be hilarious if it's true.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
u guys can if u want , and who might be a beast, and victra ur coming?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you and your friends. haha.

Uhm, Connor has offered to drive me so I dunno.

Depends if I feel like it when the time comes. I don't have much money left that I really want to spend, but since is the last melee tourney for a while I think I will. We'll see.

I'll probably decide by this weekend.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
nahh me and my friends are average , ive watched some videos of u guys and its gona take me like 2weeks to catch up , in brawl i was alot better till my brother took the game with him on vacation and i havent played in a month lol. but yeah victra let me know by friday pls

Roder

Smash Cadet
well it will be good if someone bring some :3 i have soem friends in venezula that would actually like to see this tourney :3 thanks in advice if u can victra : D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh that's right, Roder is it you who's from Venezuela? pit2333, are you from Venezuela as well?

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
Yeah a lot of people will come down to money.

I'll try to get word of who's all coming with connor too

Roder

Smash Cadet
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh that's right, Roder is it you who's from Venezuela? pit2333, are you from Venezuela as well?

yeah...im from venezuela XD nano is my brother xD he is going to the tourney too : D we are visiting my father here in calgary xD

mach5

Smash Journeyman
this is going to be big. For those venezuela people. is it PAL version there? OH yeah seriously. I hope pools will be set up for this thing. please.

Roder

Smash Cadet
this is going to be big. For those venezuela people. is it PAL version there?
i hope this turn out to be a big tourney :3..would be sooo good xD and..nop...we play NA version : D

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
Guys, Pit said he's gonna cap this at 20 people, it's jsut his basement after all, so make sure you confirm while you can.

LIST OF CONFIRMED PARTICIPANTS (as far as I know)

Kithkin , nano, Roder, mach5, aj, sleak, crow, Ermine, Ppig, Pit,

(Pit/James could you remember to add your friends and AJ's friends and whoever is actually confirmed for the sake of numbers? cause I dunno who's all e-mailed you, thanks =] )

edit: Allan I'll be pretty much in charge of making sure it goes well, so if it works out I'll have pools, but we definately need 16 people for pools. Sadly we have to cap at 20 =[

doble edit: Well, that being said I bet he'll let a few extra slip in, but still make sure you confirm guys

Roder

Smash Cadet
Pineapple i would like to thank u for helping james out :D!

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
Yah, you can add me to "confirmed".

edit: Thanks to Levi and Brad for letting me know about this!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OMFGGGFGFGDFGDFGDAGDFG CHAD IS ALIVE?!?!?!

CONFIRM. I AM COMING.

EMPHASIS ON COMING.

allcaps.

Roder

Smash Cadet
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay victra is coming!!! but u will only play friendlies right??i would like to play a few sets with u xDD

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
HOLY SHI-

Chad you are my favourite person ever. I am so happy, it will amazing to catch up. I hope you're just as good as before.

Also No problem Roder, I just want to make sure all goes well, I know smashers have pretty tight rules and regulations and frankly we're very picky people, I just want it to not fail. But Pit looks like he's got really good intentions so I can't imagine it going too bad.

Basically the only thing that needs to get done right now is we need to get everyone confirmed and get people in general, aswell as iron out a few details with money and food since the amount of people makes a difference, as always

edit: victor is entering brackets, you know why? Because he knows it's the right thing to do, we talked about it.

Also then I can be sure I dont face victor first because Chad and Victor WILL face first, I know it.

Roder

Smash Cadet
aight aight xD everything is going perfect xDDD i just dont want to face my bro first XD could i get some help in that :Duuu??

edit: i also want some friendlies with u pineapple xD

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
I am definately down for friendlies <3

Well if we don't do pools, then I'll definately seed by location so you dont face your brother first, how's that sound?

If there is pools, you might face him in pools, but that won't eliminate either of you, it just helps make bracket placement more fair and you will for sure not face him first.

edit: I may also be taking MM's with people if I ahve the cash, mainly because I need more cash pretty badly >_<

Roder

Smash Cadet
i dont know if ill have the money to do some MM but who knows??maybe i could help u to get money if i get enough money to bet xDDD but anyway..lets decide that after friendlies or once we are there xD and thanks if u can do me that favor xD would be pretty lame to face my bro in the first round of the brakets xDD

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
so victra u particapating in the tournemant right , cause for this 1st one , its gona be at my house , so 20ppl max, so someone cant just come for friendlies and someone else misses out who wannit to join the tournemant. Also we wont be having pools since seeding doesnt happen in real tournemants , thats more playoff format.

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
Yeah I'd like to announce that Pit's word is above mine

So if I say something and he disagrees it goes his way. (so yeah sorry guys, no pools I guess)

But I'll still make sure you and your bro dont face first Roder, cause that'd be dumb

Top Bottom