• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1st CALGARY BIMONTHLY SUPER SMASH MELEE TOURNEMANT

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
rodr , ill make sure u dont face ur brother early, also we have 10 ppl coming 100% so far , well have 20 at the tournemant for sure

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

everyone whos coming or wants to come to the tournemant read the prize money rules section on the 1st post, if u have a problem with those rules , dont come to the tournemant and complain to me , i find those rules to be fair and thats how its gona go. If u hate them that much dont come to the tournemant , no one needs ur negativity there , especially not me.

100Infractions

Smash Rookie
this is pineapplehauzer, my only real problem is that because it's 10x the participants the prize money gets kinda owned. but whatever.

I'd rather the split be 70/30 but thats cause I'm greedy.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
ifractions, since the prize is over 150$, the 70/20/10 rule is in place, so it will be split

Roder

Smash Cadet
so pit..if u ahve the 20 ppl coming..hwo much will be the price??

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
its gona be 200$ split like this , winner gets 140, second place gets 40$ and 3rd place gets 20$, see roder u dint read the rules.

PLEASE READ THE RULES GUYS.

Roder

Smash Cadet
i did read it dude o.o..just wanted to be sure i didnt miscalculated something o.o... relax o.o

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
lol why are u saying relax, this is a video game tournemant man of course im relaxed,

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
rodr , ill make sure u dont face ur brother early, also we have 10 ppl coming 100% so far , well have 20 at the tournemant for sure
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

everyone whos coming or wants to come to the tournemant read the prize money rules section on the 1st post, if u have a problem with those rules , dont come to the tournemant and complain to me , i find those rules to be fair and thats how its gona go. If u hate them that much dont come to the tournemant , no one needs ur negativity there , especially not me.
These two. Brad's getting the mods more active around here now, and it would be unfortunate if you got banned or something before this tournament starts lol.

though i'm probably just being paranoid.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
dammm , my bad everyone , i forget sometimes, victra ur coming and particapating in the tournemant right

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'm not sure if i will participate but i'll probably come down to see everyone in calgary. It'll be most likely my last time for months.

no moneyz.

Alex, you should come down anyways. We can play friendlies. =D

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
thats the problem man , i can only have 20ppl over , i cant have u over if ur not particapating cause u cant take the spot of someone who was gona participate in the tournemant, thats not fair. so for THIS ONE ppl cannot come for friendlies only

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wow really? Ok that's fine I know it's at your house and stuff so I won't complain.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
seriously! chad's coming?!?!? thats crazy. I havent seen him in a long time.

So i read the prize money thing it says 10 x the number of people. but isn't the entry fee 20? or has it changed and no one told me...

Sourdough

Smash Rookie
allan, the simplist way to put it is that the prize money is 10X, but it's divided amongst winners.

aka 200 is split.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
Victra if the red deer guys are coming and you can't afford to enter, you can chill with me after I get off work. we can get Alex to come too. also you guys can probz stay @ my place that night if you want

Sourdough

Smash Rookie
lolevi I'm hosting red deer XD

But I actually only asked about saturday so yeah, you take them.

RICHARD ARE YOU AND TAYLOR COMING

ppig

Smash Journeyman
well i wouldnt be able to stay sun cause i work at 5 in the morning on monday but the other guys could stay i think so far confirmed are me sean zac victar can come with me but doesnt wanna give 5 bucks for gas money LOL i swear he is a jew asian

Sourdough

Smash Rookie
Jeez, if victor does pay you the gas money he will enter the tournament?

Come on vic, it's for chad.

Also make sure you guys let me know when you're coming down and stuff, I dunno what I have for food for you guys -_- But at the very least I could make up something dumb like Lots'a spaghetti!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
we should chill. with taywoo
yeah really. You guys owe me. >=p
well i wouldnt be able to stay sun cause i work at 5 in the morning on monday but the other guys could stay i think so far confirmed are me sean zac victar can come with me but doesnt wanna give 5 bucks for gas money LOL i swear he is a jew asian
lol yeah, thanks for the ride offer though. I think I will come, i dunno. And you're a **** lol, I'm saving up for university this fall >_> 20 bucks is like, food for a month. XD
Victra if the red deer guys are coming and you can't afford to enter, you can chill with me after I get off work. we can get Alex to come too. also you guys can probz stay @ my place that night if you want
That would be pretty sexy actually.
Come on vic, it's for chad.
this.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
ok then im not takeing you im not going to spend my money on you i dont owe u anything you want a ride its 5 bucks so u go without a turkey sand witch for a day is nt a bag of rice like 10 bucks anyway :p and ok scoot i will take u its just 5 bucks to go think u can handle that big guy i know its a little much to be drivn around ALL DAY but its the least i can do

Top Bottom