• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1st CALGARY BIMONTHLY SUPER SMASH MELEE TOURNEMANT

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
I kind of play 64, and there are a few others that do, here in calgary. Lethbridge has a couple and Edmonton pretty much has the best player in the country.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
well i would be willing to play melee i would just suck
im really into combos on ssb64 and am being beaten constantly by
a spammer

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol when i was looking for the edmonton power ranking thread, this was right above it and i saw the word calgary so i clicked on it.

and i thought WTF LEVI DIDNT INVITE ME TO THIS?!

and i looked at the date and was like oh. last year.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
if u wanna get ***** in that game, look for superboom aka dan

lives in fort sask, but goes to edmonton often.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Gillie, I'll play you. But in return you have to start playing melee a little.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
If you want to play 64 just pm me your msn or phone number or something, bread goes to my house all the time and we both play 64 and melee

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
ummmm we're not bad at it. We're not like OMG THIS IS SERIOUS MATCH AND SERIOUS BUSINESS.

We know how to play it but we have fun with the game

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
We usually just play whatever when we're hanging out, like we sometimes break out the old NES and play jeopardy. Not a big deal.

But we do love ourselves some melee

edit: Actually, we rarely play serious matches.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I mean- I don't do drugs.

edit: Well, we do wavedash and shffl and stuff, like we're pretty decent at the game considering we're from canada... but yeah

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Good deal, cause no offense, but you arn't about to do drugs in either of our houses I don't think. My parents are very against it, and I don't think Levi's parents would be that supportive either (I dunno though)

Either way, yeah no problem, I think you know marc.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
kk well I'll call your house tomorrow when breads over during the smashfest and we'll make a plan cool?

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
ohshi forgot monday is my brothers birthday, we'll have to reschedule. call you tomorrow in case you don't read this

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Moderators, as with any forum, are the people who have the power to manage a forum with things such as post editing, well actually, thats about all they have, is power to manipulate posts other than their own, and ban people.

and pretty much you don't. Unless they like you.

Top Bottom