• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

15-Minute Brawl Strategy

WhoIsMrBlack

Smash Cadet
What strategy have people used in 15-minute Brawl that has worked?

My strategy worked... ALMOST... FIVE SECONDS left and I died ffs... Basically I just hang off the edge, when it runs out just double jump back up and hang some more, I use ROB so if I get hit too far I can just use UpB, but I make sure to land afterwards to regain fuel.

Tibarn

Smash Rookie
Do that, except with jigglypuff. Just keep floating under the stage from one ledge to the other.

WhoIsMrBlack

Smash Cadet
Actually that should work like a charm. Thanks!

Random Q: Does Jigglypuff actually have better flying than Kirby?

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Jiggles is better than flying at Kirby. I know this because I beat 15-minute Brawl with her of the hats, rather than he of the sucking. ;)

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
My advice to you:
KO one alloy at a time
the reason is because chances are no more will spawn until the last alloy on the stage somehow gets KOed
So Be sure to protect the lucky alloy from hazards don't pick up ATs!
If it decides to SD...well...
get ready for the next wave of assualt!
This has worked it did in melee also

mysticwolf

Smash Journeyman
oh, Me! Me! Pick Me! I know!
Okay, my friend did this with Sonic, and it works perfectly! So you pick any character (preferably a fast one), and when it starts, avoid the enemies until a fan pops up. Grab it, go to one of the ledges, and hit the A button repeatedly until the time runs out. You're nearly invincible when you use the fan trap. Alloys do not use DI, so they can be stuck in the trap for a very long time. Whenever an Alloy came near him, it was sucked into the fan trap. My friend finished the entire 15 minutes with only 50% damage (lucky for him, the fan appeared very early in the match). Your hand will be VERY tired once you complete it, so I suggest getting a partner and switching off every so often. I hope this strategy helps a lot of you :)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I used Pit to complete the 15 Minute match. I hate that sometimes the alloys will come down and they can foot-stool you.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Easy, do 2 player 15 man brawl. Sometimes new enemies won't appear untill all are killed. So keep 2 alive and keep regrabing them w/o throwing them. Me and my friend have done this b4. And you do get the trophy for 2 players.

ZSSonDelfino

Smash Cadet
Yea I used sonic b/c he runs quickly and has a great recovery...but i never thought of jiggs that sounds like a much better idea

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
I think the "laziest" way to do this is to get two Lucario's and use his neutral B(Link) with both of them beside each other.

It's advised you stay at the screen though, because if a bomb drops or one of the Lucario gets hit, you'll have to redo it again.

This is really easy and lazy way, and you still beat the challenge(even if you used 2 players).

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Easiest way is Donkey Kong's handslap.
It's also the most boring/cheap way, too.
But I could be mistaken: this may only work in Melee.

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
i do the jigglypuff float thing
works pretty well.

i don't like using DK's hand slap because of the items that show up. bombombs arent fun :(

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I just kept fighting them untill just a single green alloy spawned. Then you run away the whole time.

The only downside is that it gets REALLY boring.

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
I think the "laziest" way to do this is to get two Lucario's and use his neutral B(Link) with both of them beside each other.

It's advised you stay at the screen though, because if a bomb drops or one of the Lucario gets hit, you'll have to redo it again.

This is really easy and lazy way, and you still beat the challenge(even if you used 2 players).
Also, I wasn't clear but you don't actually have to have two people to do this.

All you need is just 2 controllers. You'll still get the reward even if you do it with 2 players, though, if one player is KOed, it's gameover.

Anyway, get 2 controllers. Technically, you're not controlling 2 characters at once, so this isn't too complicated, just make sure you do this fast.

Quickly, move both Lucario to the middle platform then make them face the Opposite direction(NOT FACING each other).

Move one Lucario to the middle, use Neutral B.

Move the other Lucario, use Neutral B.

Make sure both Lucario's ARE NOT facing each other, and are facing opposite directions. Make sure they're close to each other, not too close though.

There, you're done. Usually, if any alloy gets nearby, they'll get locked into the Neutral B, and they won't get knocked back even at 999% UNLESS an item does it for you.

In any case, you won't really have to do much now. Just wait but make sure you keep paying attention to the game and just don't go AFK.

Things to note:

1. Careful of bomb or item drops. This will probably be the thing that screws you up.

2. Though, this is probably the laziest-easiest way to do it, make sure you keep watching the screen though.

If one Lucario gets interrupted, reposition them at the center platform again and redo the Neutral B.

3. The reason why you want to do this on the top middle platform is because alloys spawn near it or on it.

They'll spawn, then immediately get locked into the Lucarios' Neutral Bs. If they don't get knocked in, they will eventually but they MAY get an attack off, so make sure you pay attention to the game and don't go AFK>

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I use Peach with a Beam Sword or a Fan. Keep pressing A, they can't get to you unless they get a Starman. I just stand near the edge.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
just do a double Lucario black hole (stand back to back use B ) they will all eventually get trapped and u get to watch 15 minutes of TV

cjrocker

Smash Ace
In both Melee and Brawl the goal is to kill as many as possible in 15 minutes. But this is only humanely possible in Melee, sadly.

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
The DK handslap? Yeah I tried that it's a lot harder in Brawl. Melee worked like a charm.
Think it's harder in Brawl because the alloys are smarter and spawn right above you if you're in the middle of the stage.

Aura Power

Smash Apprentice
MO (small town sry, can't tell you exactly where)
Although I only used this in 100M brawl, you can I think use DK's hand slap/ up tilt to get through but floating under the stage with Jigglypuff is very easy. Floating with Jiggly also works in cruel brawl. Hope this helped those who are trying this tricky reward

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
KO the alloys until only two are left and no more spawn. Then just avoid them with jumps and dodges until time runs out. I suggest to throw away any explosive item that appears, including capsules, crates and barrels.

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
You can still use the Peach floating strategy if you want to, but it's been complicated a bit in Brawl. Go for kills until you get about 30 kills. At this point, there will be two alloys by themselves. Now, avoid kills and just double jump and float above the left or right platform and float. Land on the top platform. Rinse and repeat. I believe that Peach's floating time is 3 seconds, but it may be a bit less or more. Just air dodge when they get close and avoid damage at all costs, even if you have to land on a lower platform and jump back up. Just use common sense=p At about the 2 minute mark, one alloy should actually suicide off the cliff so that more frames spawn. Just kill until you get to the point of two lone alloys again (around 50 kills). Also, if a character spawns instead of an alloy, kill it ASAP. You don't want to deal with dodging items, too.

Top Bottom