• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

140.85 - The Solid Snake Matchup Database

etecoon

Smash Hero
I don't think you should be able to reliably camp pit, arrows are much faster than grenades, he can just shoot you when you pull it and you'll drop it. if you just mean when he's planking yeah, that's doable because his timings are going to be more linear too, but if he's on stage don't give him too much space IMO

mgssuneku

Smash Rookie
im having problems in dk match up. my friend is rly good and he always beats me by 2 stocks or more. tips??

0mart

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mr.0mart
Hello , I would like to like ´´revive this thread´´ discussing the Snake-DK match-up ... what do you think of this MU ?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i hate it. not because he lose (in fact, we probably win), but because its scary. dk kills so damn early.

at the same time, camp like a mofo and he shouldnt be able to get close. and he's really easy to edgeguard too.

Attila_

BRoomer
i can't tech chase dk.

i know that his backroll animation looks like a forwards one, but i CANT condition myself to grab it.

lol so hard

0mart

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mr.0mart
I think that the Snake-DK MU its 55-45 . IMO:
-the Tech-chase ***** him
-its difficult for DK to get-out of the Nair/Dair
-you can Edgeguard him with Bairs
-the C4 and the Ftilts hit him like miles away xD

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I don't get to play that mu much but when I do it's against really good Warios, so I don't get to learn the mu while a combo vid is being made of my matches. T_T It's a pretty stressful mu when I play pretty good Warios though. A patient Wario is a very awful thing to have to play against. D=

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
@ False

From my experiences with the mu, it can be very frustrating but snake can take advantage of camping under platforms while wario has very to no answers while snake does this. D throw him and you should get like and reading/reacting to his options is so easy.Plus if you get a grab around 140 he is pretty much dead.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Also if they don't SDI/don't SDI well you can get a nair out of the grab release I think. What would be their ideal cp, and what would be ours? O_o

Attila_

BRoomer
No, it's not our favour. Making up any deficit should be impossible. Hard to avoid a timeout.

Wario also can avoid grabs better than any other character.

The one matchup where nades don't work.

He loses on Fd, but he'll ban it everytime.

:phone:

Top Bottom