• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

13 days left until Ultimate, the unlucky number... what could (feasibly) happen that would suck for you?

D

Deleted member

For me it's gotta be Shulk not actually being top tier and actually being mid-low tier like in Smash 4. That would oof me inside tbh I hope it doesn't happen

Room100

Smash Apprentice
Playing with friends online not working well. Most of my friends live decently far from me now, so not being able to play with them with the same ease as Mario Kart or Rocket League would suck.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
dying before the game comes out. "K.Rool was only 2 weeks away from coming out of retirement" would be my last words.

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Someone, maybe even an entire country, breaking street date and spoiling World of Light before I have a chance to sit down with it and experience it for myself.

oh wait

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Okay, first of all, 13 is not an unlucky number. I used to think it was, but then I met these cool-lookin' folks:

hi ayy lmao.png

Back on topic, the absolute worst case scenario is one that I'm giving myself an anxiety attack just at the thought of, so instead I'm going to settle for the standard "switch stolen/breaks or I die" scenario.

Last edited:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I'm not superstitious. Anything can happen in thirteen days. My only disappointment would be if I cannot find a single store selling SSBU.

Syntherios

#MasterChief4DLC
NNID
Syntherios
Switch FC
SW-0693-8607-4207
My Switch being crushed under a Thwomp before I purchase a Nintendo Switch Online subscription.

I check my ceiling periodically.

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
My family is going to Jamaica on the 9th.

I'm kind of annoyed that I can't just play Smash Ultimate in my room for 500 straight hours.

s07195

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 4502 0980 9128
People gloat about being able to play and mod the game two weeks off from release... Oh wait.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Jail would be the worst of the worst.

dying before the game comes out. "K.Rool was only 2 weeks away from coming out of retirement" would be my last words.
I think going to jail would be much much more.worse. your still alive knowing people are playing the game. Your dead not much to worrying probably going on

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Target and Wal-Mart have no copies of the game in stock every day straight from December 7 to December 25.

Top Bottom