• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/6 *P*L*U*R* Presents "Pres buttanz n` junck!"

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Dark Hart has found a place in my heart :)
lol, I'm not doing it for the reason you're thinking.

I want to see how a tourney would work with Brawl first, for two reasons.
1: as far as I know, it's never been done before.
2: Because I lot of people are normally at the place during later times, meaning more people could play Melee. (hopefully)

I mat be a complete idiot though =P , but I'm not suggesting this for Brawl.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord

2: Because I lot of people are normally at the place during later times, meaning more people could play Melee. (hopefully)

I might be a complete idiot though =P , but I'm not suggesting this for Brawl.
The reason ppl come later for brawl only is bc they dont want to sit around during melee. If you had brawl first they would just leave early.

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
im going to the tourny so ill need a partner for doubles... someone good and by the way i play fox and samus (i main them both)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't hate you bro, and I doubt Crio does either. He jumps in on the fun in a similar manner to Malk...only Malk ***** stuff harder.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I don't hate any SC / NC smasher.

Except there was this... like... 13 year old kid who came to Gamer's Edge tournaments about 5 months ago. For some ungodly reason whenever I played his ROB, I lost. This is taking into account the fact that he never did better than beating me. Worse yet, he used the NEO tag. It was so surreal, I was totally myndgamed by this little *******.

I ****ing hate him.

I'm just overtly a prick, Dark Hart. I don't hate you. Sorry if I come off too abrasive.

xZapdosx

Smash Apprentice
I don't hate any SC / NC smasher.

Except there was this... like... 13 year old kid who came to Gamer's Edge tournaments about 5 months ago. For some ungodly reason whenever I played his ROB, I lost. This is taking into account the fact that he never did better than beating me. Worse yet, he used the NEO tag. It was so surreal, I was totally myndgamed by this little *******.

I ****ing hate him.

I'm just overtly a prick, Dark Hart. I don't hate you. Sorry if I come off too abrasive.
what a ***

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I have a question.

Is it 10 dollars for one team to enter one of the doubles tournaments or 10 dollars per person to enter one of the doubles tournaments?

rhan

Smash Hero
Chris, you should fuck with everyone and make Brawl first, then Melee.
D:

I mat be a complete idiot though =P , but I'm not suggesting this for Brawl.
:D

:confused: Who's who????
I am the real one.

I always have the purple Young Link avatar....cause it's sexy.... :p

One week. GET HYPE!

Ten per person. I'll edit the first post.

Oh yeah, i hate lucas. I'm gonna alt grab him when we team in Brawl. **** that guy.
I'm so ready!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey PLUR! I'm comming with possibly 2 other people. We need housing for the night. We can be gone the next morning. :D

Also I hate Lucas. *Co-signs*

Vilt

Smash Lord
I can't make it to this :/

...unless someone in G-broro gives me a ride >.>
Dunno think any of us are gonna go. I planned on it but money is getting tight for me. But my car is up for grabs to go if anyone wants to pay gas. you gotta understand that is gas back and forth and that I dont have the money to pay some of the way.

GofG

Smash Champion
Plur, is this gonna be slightly dubious like Chris Mullin's place? Foxy's mama holds a lotta influence over mine, and that **** was not so cash.

Also, let's play repeated 50¢ brawl IC ditto MMs until someone is five dollars ahead. SHOULD BE FUN, MIRITE?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Plur, is this gonna be slightly dubious like Chris Mullin's place? Foxy's mama holds a lotta influence over mine, and that **** was not so cash.

Also, let's play repeated 50¢ brawl IC ditto MMs until someone is five dollars ahead. SHOULD BE FUN, MIRITE?
There will be less drunken cuddle-puddles than Mullins's tourney.

Unless you guys wanna cuddle. <3

IC dittos sound fun. Don't **** me too hard.

Is Toasty coming to this? Eye mees heem.

GofG

Smash Champion
HOW MANY LESS? >:O

I want to cuddle with you, but I do not think foxymom will want that, and she will most likely be my ride!

I really don't want to play IC dittos with you, btw. Remember mullins's? It was godawful! I'll do it anyway, if you want to, though!!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
HOW MANY LESS? >:O

I want to cuddle with you, but I do not think foxymom will want that, and she will most likely be my ride!

I really don't want to play IC dittos with you, btw. Remember mullins's? It was godawful! I'll do it anyway, if you want to, though!!
If you were to mm me, use Lucas. I always have trouble against that f*cker. =(

Top Bottom