• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/6 *P*L*U*R* Presents "Pres buttanz n` junck!"

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
omg that sounds amazing...but wtf: Georgia??? After my recent car accident, my car insurance SKY ROCKETED...omfg...like 1800 MORE a year!!!!!!!

also: wtf @ WALL-E & The Samurai offers for CH4.5 and TO4 but not for this weekend???

can you be my failsafe? XD I can't seem to find a teammate because Hova decided to go to C3 at the last minute which means he's teaming with Meep...I'm cutting class tonight and coming over for epic matches!!!!!!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
ugh...like last week?! shyyyyt...pretty much the worst! I need to shake the Melee off, though...so I'll be fuxing with my 8,000 secondaries before I bring out ROB =D

MAARRRRTH DIIIITTOOOOEEESSSSS...

btw NC...I completely forgot: I have finals on Dec 13th...dunno if I can go anywhere anymore the weekend before them :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
TO4 will not have Brawl this time. Come anyway lol.

Marth dittos (like Kadaj versus CK) are my favorite matchups to watch I've decided.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
...and Toasty gives the winner nachos lol.

Of course I'd try and record the matches.

Btw, I can't do anything Brawl-related on a big scale till probably February. Plan ahead for a Billfest ok?

lord karn

Smash Master
ugh...like last week?! shyyyyt...pretty much the worst! I need to shake the Melee off, though...so I'll be fuxing with my 8,000 secondaries before I bring out ROB =D

MAARRRRTH DIIIITTOOOOEEESSSSS...

btw NC...I completely forgot: I have finals on Dec 13th...dunno if I can go anywhere anymore the weekend before them :(
I have finals the week right afterwards. :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have not. Is there a Peepee on it?

Seriously though, nope. I don't read my NP magazine anymore (please make a fun acronym with that), so I'm very out of the Nintendo loop.

Top Bottom