• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Nick Riddle. $5 name the match

GA peeps. Aim me. tmeleeguy. I can house you guys Friday night.

Any other MMs?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Fenrir: My link Vs. your Fox or Link, and my Bowser vs. the same.
Zoro: How about Link ditto friendlies, and Bowser vs. your Link $5? We can do $1 if you really want.

chaddd

Smash Lord
now that chadd is coming that 100$ mm will be happening that measn chadd's monye will garantee me goign to pound this must be faith cuz I wasnt going to pound cuz I was too broke
lol. I think it's fate, not 'faith'. But at the same time, if you want to money match we're either going to have to do it at Pound or reduce the amount. I have less than 50 bucks to my name right now. I need money too. As of right now I need tourney winnings to go to Pound.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Fenrir: My link Vs. your Fox or Link, and my Bowser vs. the same.
Zoro: How about Link ditto friendlies, and Bowser vs. your Link $5? We can do $1 if you really want.
Agreed to both...

Last I heard, you didn't like Dittos, though...I mean...I like them, but if you prefer, I will go Fox.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
@Renth: If I still have money, I'll MM you with my Bowser.
@gangsta: If there is a spot dude, I'll let you know when I hear from everybody. If not, sorry.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
lol. I think it's fate, not 'faith'. But at the same time, if you want to money match we're either going to have to do it at Pound or reduce the amount. I have less than 50 bucks to my name right now. I need money too. As of right now I need tourney winnings to go to Pound.
w/e how much do you want to do it then? make the most you can do. 20$? 30$? 40$?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Rexx, Cesar, please let me know if you're going with me by tomorrow. (PM) If one of you isnt going, I will be taking gangsta instead, and I will not listen if you change your mind.

chaddd

Smash Lord
w/e how much do you want to do it then? make the most you can do. 20$? 30$? 40$?
I'll let you know when I get there. But don't worry I won't need that much money from you. :)

Crom

Smash Journeyman
I'm in for the next 2.

For 1/12, anyone want to have a crew battle vs Crom's Crew? Me, Reno, and Torres will be there, not sure on Mr Anderson or Saab.

__César__

Smash Apprentice
Yes Cesar i might be coming i don't have work saturday XD
. . . . . . YAY!!!:chuckle:

Rexx, Cesar, please let me know if you're going with me by tomorrow. (PM) If one of you isnt going, I will be taking gangsta instead, and I will not listen if you change your mind.

Yea I told ESAM in school that i'll go, since you said somethinig about housing Andres wanted to talk to you about that.

__César__

Smash Apprentice
since you said somethinig about housing Andres wanted to talk to you about that.
forget I said that he just called saying he still wants to go. lol he thought we would stay at a hotel. I'll be at his house friday so you don't have to pick me up from my house. At what time will you be there?

this is not good for my chances on coming
oh **** sorry, if Andres wasn't going I wouldn't be either cuz I wouldn't want Nick to pick me up from my house since its not on the way to the tourney and kind of far from his house

Top Bottom