• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/06/08 Orlando Play N Trade - Winter Smash Brawl Tournament

saggy_brown

Smash Cadet
Wow I really hope that they host tourneys here frequent, cause I'm going to be going to school at UCF this fall =)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Someone/anyone Who's colin teaming with?? well its gonna come down to colbol not having a teammate if hbox doesn't show, if thats the case do you wanna team, however if you do have a teammate, rx if you come do you wanna team in case me and colbol can't???
Yeah I'd team with ya nick if juan doesn't go
but I thought he like already confirmed that he was going...

I want to go to this for doubles since I'm housing for this anyways. And then I want to celebrate WATO day afterwards.
:ohwell:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Oh well if he would rather go to a brawl tourney let him, he is just missing a really good day.
No that pisses me off

We go to the trouble of making sure EVERYONE can go and something stupid always happens ( especially with marin)
we missed like 10 opportunities already for stupid reasons. Its not WATO day if all of wato isnt there....and we are already missing ray and marin probably wont go because of me now. So it might as well just be the lounge day or watever.

sigh watever man do what u wanna do

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
No that pisses me off

We go to the trouble of making sure EVERYONE can go and something stupid always happens ( especially with marin)
we missed like 10 opportunities already for stupid reasons. Its not WATO day if all of wato isnt there....and we are already missing ray and marin probably wont go because of me now. So it might as well just be the lounge day or watever.

just curious, but where are you guys supposed to go?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
No that pisses me off

DOOD its like 1 or two hours and then I'm spending the rest of the entire day with you guys

It's doubles, it'll go by quickly

But like I called it, someone always gets pissed at me if I make a different desicion. So if one or two hours in the morning is really that significant, I'll skip this.

I'm just saying, we left disney last time at like 10 or 11

Zoro

Smash Champion
DOOD its like 1 or two hours and then I'm spending the rest of the entire day with you guys

It's doubles, it'll go by quickly

But like I called it, someone always gets pissed at me if I make a different desicion. So if one or two hours in the morning is really that significant, I'll skip this.

I'm just saying, we left disney last time at like 10 or 11
THIS TIME

im only pissed cuz we want your company juan! u ever think about that hmmmmmmm

but its cool man do wat u gotta do then give us a call when ur coming

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Not meaning to interrupt or be an *** but i still need a teammate, Fenrir are you coming to this??
nope. if he was i would've teamed with him. but he isnt so im teaming with halberd's brother

i still dont know how i missed "two giant africans", as co18 would say, at FAST

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ok I think I'm gonna team with hrnut then cause I wanna try to win. This is the closest I've ever been to ditching someone. Sorry Garb I'll make it up to you. :(

So hrnut you wanna team man?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
i'd gladly team with

Sheer
Hrnut
Colin
Hbox
or QDVS

if I make it to this.

Chances are looking better now that I aced my first 3 exams with little studying.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
So Garb are we teaming or not? If not I'll team with hrnut.
Lol Ryan I like how you don't ask the other person their opinion when it comes to teaming (unless you guys talked on AIM before this or something)

John: If Juan doesn't show (which prolly won't happen) I'll team with you
but Juan is coming, I'm pretty sure...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Maybe I'll end up teaming with Tony or something.

I guess instead of looking for a teammate beforehand, I'll just find a teammate there. Unless Andy says he wants to go.

Andy is 2 good.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
THIS TIME

im only pissed cuz we want your company juan! u ever think about that hmmmmmmm

but its cool man do wat u gotta do then give us a call when ur coming
i'd gladly team with

Sheer
Hrnut
Colin
Hbox
or QDVS

if I make it to this.

Chances are looking better now that I aced my first 3 exams with little studying.
Lol Ryan I like how you don't ask the other person their opinion when it comes to teaming (unless you guys talked on AIM before this or something)

John: If Juan doesn't show (which prolly won't happen) I'll team with you
but Juan is coming, I'm pretty sure...
Dubbadedede

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Well if Ryan and Hrnut are going, I have to go and watch them own.

Sooo....

Co18, I would love to team with you.

If you're looking for a teammate.

OverLade

Smash Hero
So Halberd is definitely a no show??
Yeah, its no good. My bro will be there for sure though.

nope. if he was i would've teamed with him. but he isnt so im teaming with halberd's brother

i still dont know how i missed "two giant africans", as co18 would say, at FAST
I think you might've been watching my match vs. Everlasting Yayhuzz. You told him to ledgecamp me during the second match during MK dittos on Frigate orpheon or something.

Or at least Im pretty sure that was you. XD

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hbox

We need to team some time.

Or be like permament teammates.

Or get married.

And if we ever team I will get Amber to make us Smash Sandwiches.

Which will be filled with delicious meat.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Finally I get to go to a tourney but I can't stay for singles. Lucky for you guys cause Kirby was gonna ****.

Colin I did ask him. And don't worry hrnut Kirby is too good.

Top Bottom