• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERK111

Smash Cadet
heh, thanks for trying though anyway Mr. C. Yeah, I knew you lived in Converse somewhere.

heh, thanks SOS, I try my best. I'll know tomorrow whether or not I can make it.

G@BE, look for me to call you tomorrow.

Hylian, yeah, I need to add you to the list of people Chris has played in Texas. We'd all be better if we lived closer. Oh well, I love being considered a Texas smasher though. It's too good.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm pretty sure we have an open spot in the car we are going in if anyone from austin or around there has some gas money and wants to hop along.

Mr.C

Smash Master
heh, thanks for trying though anyway Mr. C. Yeah, I knew you lived in Converse somewhere.

heh, thanks SOS, I try my best. I'll know tomorrow whether or not I can make it.

G@BE, look for me to call you tomorrow.

Hylian, yeah, I need to add you to the list of people Chris has played in Texas. We'd all be better if we lived closer. Oh well, I love being considered a Texas smasher though. It's too good.
I wish I could do more but my parents are douche bags =[ lols

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Swift, I need you to let me know what time you guys are coming in tomorrow (friday) so I can know when to accommodate you guys.

EDIT: Before you get the wrong idea, I'm only doing this ONLY for tomorrow. But I might relieve from stress from bluezaft and get some people from his house to stay at mine on Saturday night, I have the perfect legitimate excuse for one guy named Geo to stay over without any problems.

Mr.C

Smash Master
It better have Natalie Portman naked on it or I'll be disappointed. =]

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
@ S.O.S. - Hey this is drumma boi on ram's account we are leaving late since some stuff came up. We will be there around midnight tonight.
perfect!! i get off of work at 11:30 so i should get home around 12 lol if you need anything give me a call. oh and be ready to play some smash because i am seriously out of practice. now guilty gear is a whole nother story :)

ERK111

Smash Cadet
SOS, I won't be able to come anymore. I had a surgery complication, nothing serious, but now I have to take Vicodin, so it won't be possible for me to make the trip over there. Thank's for all the consideration though :ohwell:

Once again I go unnoticed. This game is gay.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Sure Bluezaft. I forgot Dallas lol.
I just put down people I knew and thought might need housing.

My Cell (210)838-4262
I would prefer to know by today though, since it is tomorrow.

Hey Chris, I need phone numbers for the people I am housing.
Also, no specific rules at my house, just try not to be overly loud or annoying. Also I am buying a ton of frozen waffles for sunday morning. ^_^

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
LMAO!!! 'tis 'tis.
TIO is an acronym for a tournament organizer thing.

Also, who is doing seeding? Or is it seeding down to a point and then everyone is just low?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Just a reminder:

If you are running late and still plan on entering the tournament, be sure to call me at 210 723 5386.

Also, when you register, there will be a section called contact. If applicable, put your cell phone down there so that if you do not show up to your match when called, we will attempt to contact you. If you fail to answer though, it will be only a small matter of time until we disqualify you.

Everyone bring cubes and stuff! The faster things move, the more time for friendlies and stuff of that nature.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Broly is my hero.

Rice ***** my **** bad LOL...good games =] I'll get you one of these days! lol

Nice seeing everyone there and shizzz <3 specially Carlie because she was definitely looking good...we didn't talk but still....dizzzam

dammmnnn broly ownsss

see yall tomorrows lol

tsetse

Smash Lord
too funny, i thouroughly enjoy it when someone gets owned by broly cuz they don't expect it. it gives me happies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Yeah, Broly owns. I want to get some matches of his on film today. (Big shame no one was recording Smiles losing TWICE and Rob$ losing as well).

Today crews will be finished up, Teams will start, and once crews are done, Low tier and the random tournament.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Nice seeing everyone there and shizzz <3 specially Carlie because she was definitely looking good...we didn't talk but still....dizzzam

Carlie did look nice. <3 lol

I won't be going today and I don't care to give shoutouts now. Cyall again some other time!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, Broly owns. I want to get some matches of his on film today. (Big shame no one was recording Smiles losing TWICE and Rob$ losing as well).

Today crews will be finished up, Teams will start, and once crews are done, Low tier and the random tournament.
Wait, so now it's Crews, Teams, Random, AND Low Tier?

You spoil us... :D

Also, ****it to losing to Rice in the third round of losers brackets. What was I thinking picking FD against a Fox?

Mr.C

Smash Master
Wait, so now it's Crews, Teams, Random, AND Low Tier?

You spoil us... :D

Also, ****it to losing to Rice in the third round of losers brackets. What was I thinking picking FD against a Fox?
you were probably thinking you will kill him at 0% from one grab. LOL

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
notice how mr puffball places the blame on his ******** decision rather than rice being better than him

Dojo

Smash Champion
i got pwnd hard by rams and then rice :(
had alot of fun in the friendlies though.
ppl have gotten really good.
I <3 broly
that guy is a beast

lolz i wanna see that video of LG vs bluezaft
haha it was too funny!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
notice how mr puffball places the blame on his ******** decision rather than rice being better than him
Well, I didn't think you'd have to think twice about how good Rice was. I played him, I'm aware he's better than me, no doubt. I did beat him once in the match though, so I figured perhaps a different stage might've made a difference, so :p to you.

Great tournament, so shout outs:

Forkgirl & Xelic: >:( to you at doubles. We should've had the game in our hands. I still love ya both though.

SOS & Dyce: You're too good to me :). And it was fun to play against your Marth/Sheik SOS. Sorry I couldn't play friendlies with you though Dyce.

LG: You're too funny. Luigi ftw.

Sethlon: You're too good, but I think my signature gets the point across already.

Broly: I never got the chance to ever play you, but regardless, I have practically all the respect in the world for you. Massive kudos on your awesomeness in singles and crews.

Rice: Kudos on our match. Your Fox on Corneria was just too fast.

Hylian: We **** so hard at doubles. We gotta team again sometime. lol @ the comeback vs. Kite and Save the Queen.

Kite: Thanks for all the DI'ing help and advice, I very much appreciate it.

SavetheQueen: Those doubles matches were all way too epic. Good stuff.

King Mosquito: Was double elimination crews neseccary? lol.

Everyone else, including Louisiana and Florida: It was sweet that you could all show up. This was possibly the best tournament I've ever been to.

I appreciate the host for starting this tournament up and getting it together. I for sure enjoyed myself, and I hope that in the future we could do this kind of tournament again.

Sethlon, you're STILL too good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom