• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
If there's no m2k then it can go either way, it all depends who goes out in what order

8v8 vs. ToS
5v5 vs. EC, no M2K (I'm assuming Spam doesn't count as EC)

Sounds cool.
So you'd be fine with vsing Inui, Atomsk, Kelvin, Wyatt, and Waltz? Even Nick said you guys would prolly lose.

Anyway, my idea was for a crew battle with EC but I actually wanna play and with Lucas involved and his lineup that wont happen. I was thinking more like 5v5 consisting of me, orion, kelvin, wyatt(maybe), and a few others(people not normally used). Seems like it would be more fun to not have a completely one sided crew battle.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I wouldn't put money down vs. EC's supergroup...it'd just be fun.

Kai's idea sounds fun too, and would actually have some room for competition.

I wouldn't put money down vs. EC's supergroup...it'd just be fun.

Kai's idea sounds fun too, and would actually have some room for competition.
Money involved makes worth doing but I wouldn't wanna go crazy with something that I care very little for but I also can't deny that it would be a lot of fun. We'll get it to happen some time.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
So you'd be fine with vsing Inui, Atomsk, Kelvin, Wyatt, and Waltz? Even Nick said you guys would prolly lose.

Anyway, my idea was for a crew battle with EC but I actually wanna play and with Lucas involved and his lineup that wont happen. I was thinking more like 5v5 consisting of me, orion, kelvin, wyatt(maybe), and a few others(people not normally used). Seems like it would be more fun to not have a completely one sided crew battle.
If it was that order we would send snakee, shadow, diem, anti, and ether. Then i think we win.

The other thing sounds good too cause then i can be in it probaly :)

If it was that order we would send snakee, shadow, diem, anti, and ether. Then i think we win.

The other thing sounds good too cause then i can be in it probaly :)
I doubt it but lets just agree to disagree and not get into it.

Yes, I was hoping to get it going at apex but nick reminded me he wont be there for saturday and with so much stuff planned it would be difficult. Theres always a million other things after apex to get it done at though so no worries :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Sunday its going down the reign of the black prince continues.

(IF I GET TOP 3 WE ARE ALL GOING OUT TO POPEYES [Not kfc because their chicken is sooooooo wack])

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Sunday its going down the reign of the black prince continues.

(IF I GET TOP 3 WE ARE ALL GOING OUT TO POPEYES [Not kfc because their chicken is sooooooo wack])
lol is it that serious of a difference. must be a all black people thing lol.

i can see it now, with the money anti will win hes going 2 open up his own joint

antis chicken and waffles lol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Why do you guys keep calling me the Pope? And why do you speak of buying me?

Pope Yes has a nice ring to it though.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Wow, the titles of the crewmembers indicate that Cranky just took this **** to the fridge.

If anybody gets that reference, you're awesome.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
AND TONIGHT WE ARE GOING TO POPEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
"They should of had a stockpile of chicken for this day"

lmaooo

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Where is the terrabyte thread bc I cannot find it for the life of me.
Good stuff anti...I still need to play you lol

EDIT: oops this was Snakeee
Anytime since we havent played since november lol.

Top Bottom