• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
BLACKA IS IN, SON!

Now we've got 10 members. I'm pretty sure this is a good amount for now, and I don't ever want to push it past 15.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
wahooooo blackanese!
I'd like to get a crew battle going at Apex.. but some of us will only be there for saturday.. and it seems like it'd be tough considering alex wants to finish melee doubles and brawl doubles that day >_<

Max Ketchum

Melee doubles will not take that long, and can be run alongside the later part of the Brawl doubles bracket once less setups are necessary. Saturday will probably have enough free time. We've got enough people to enter as two separate crews now, so if crews ends up going down, we're in.

Max Ketchum

All I know is that I just got my hands on the new Blackanese Gone Wild DVD. Man titties edition!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
seph > doom

ROB. ROB . ROB

lmao dont hit me, doom for life <3 we should play sometime my fellow uber mk

Max Ketchum

Yeah, we should. You live so close to me! I'm free basically every Monday and Tuesday, and some Wednesdays too. Come over some time. You have my number, just text me whenever.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
crew battle ToS? i doubt crews will be happening and chibo just posted in the Apex thread saying we challenged them. i didn't know >_<. i'd like to crew battle them though for sure. should be fun.

Max Ketchum

I didn't know either, LMAO! But yeah, I'm definitely up for it. If they've got 10 members, we could so do a 10-man crew battle.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Wow, uh, I applied for a job on craigslist today. Within 45 minutes I received a phone call and got an interview set for tomorrow. They actually wanted to bring me in today at like 6:30 today, but that's way too short notice, considering I JUST got off of the phone with them. Man.
So I got back from this interview about an hour ago. I'm now making $17.25 per hour plus commission, and my schedule is flexible, so I can start going to tournaments every saturday again. The job also provides a small amount college credits, regardless of major. Life is good.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
So I got back from this interview about an hour ago. I'm now making $17.25 per hour plus commission, and my schedule is flexible, so I can start going to tournaments every saturday again. The job also provides a small amount college credits, regardless of major. Life is good.
wow, is that for real? sounds like a dream job lol. congrats ^_^. team with me soon since you can make tourneys again.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i'm pretty sure i am. i haven't really talked about it with my brother yet, about how we would get there.. but if diem could pick us up or something we would definitely be going. let's **** teams there :D

Snakeee

Smash Master

WTF, I definitely need to use that site in the future. Good stuff.
What kind of job is it, and let me know if they're hiring at some point
:)

Why am I not in this crew?
Seriously :(

WTF, I definitely need to use that site in the future. Good stuff.
What kind of job is it, and let me know if they're hiring at some point
:)

Seriously :(
You don't belong in the working world Frank. Go make me a sandwich and get a glass of orange juice as well.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
<3 Frank. Why is it that I only see you approximately once every thirteen months or so?

And yeah, my ROB is better than JG's. Not to shit on JG at all since he plays a very very solid ROB, though.

And you're right, Yes, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most of the people in this crew love me more than most of the other people who'd ask that.

^_^

Top Bottom