• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$100 Fox vs Wolf crew battle at Apex

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Man.
Whenever theres a thread trying to get hype about brawl, count on D-torr to come in and tell you how brawl isn't as hype as other fighters.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
You guys are either gonna lose or MCPP is gonna save your ***** and take like 6 or 7 stocks.
You hella dumb bro and need to stop sticking your nose in places where you don't belong, especially when you say dumb ****

I've beaten Zeton
Seagull has beaten Nakat's fox
We haven't even seen how MCPP does against Fox, but I'm pretty sure he can knock out a free *** Fox
Only way they will win is if they get like 5 All Star like players, which they won't cause Trevonte isn't going and neither is TKD

Shoo fly, this is between Wolves and Foxes, not skanks

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
With Yui Fox crew may actually stand a chance. Without him they'll get murdered though.

:059:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
If that happened then :wolf: crew might not even need to send in a second person.

If Choice/Semifer came to this (Highly unlikely) then it'd make this crew battle even more free...

I'll MM a :fox: for $30/$40 1v1.

:018:
fsaasdjkfgsdkfhs

Well damn

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Man.
Whenever theres a thread trying to get hype about brawl, count on D-torr to come in and tell you how brawl isn't as hype as other fighters.
I didn't say that. I didn't even bring up Marvel. I brought up the call out and the minuscule monetary value. I'm trying to get more hype by attempting to goad them into raising the price so more is at stake. Kain even said to raise it. More people would care because there's more on the line. Not only do you gotta defend your pride you gotta defend your wallet as well.

You wouldn't get that though since every time I post, you see negativity in them. But you know what, I guess I'll just leave this shindig alone. Get hype!

I'll MM a :fox: for $30/$40 1v1.

If you do that, I'll put at least $20 on it as long as someone matches me as well.

Edit: Not me playing, I'll just add to the MM pot.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I guess i've just recently seen a significant drop of optimism in your posts.

But maybe it's me.

Still love ya D-tizzle.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
If you do that, I'll put at least $20 on it as long as someone matches me as well.

Edit: Not me playing, I'll just add to the MM pot.
So you're giving me $20 to bet with to earn your money or side betting on me? Either way, I'll get your more money.

#Romney2012

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
So you're giving me $20 to bet with to earn your money or side betting on me? Either way, I'll get your more money.

#Romney2012

I'll be side betting for you (unless you playing against Trump since he FL).

Real talk though, d torr and gdx have been hating on smash and **** riding the fgc for a while now

:phone:
I've been playing fighters competitively long before I started playing Smash. I was introduced to it when Brawl came out. I don't hate Smash at all as I do want the scene to grow. I just think that most times the community is *** backwards with how they say they want Smash to grow and how they go about doing it.

Anyway this thread is not about me, it's about these Wolves bodying some Foxes.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Except that the fgc is the EXACT same way with the rest of mlg, e-sports and the like.

The situations are literally identical and you look like a hypocrite for not acknowledging that.

But yes, wolf vs fox.
I think fox is a better character but i think wolf players are smarter/better

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't think any Wolf player has reached TKD / Yui level of play @kid

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
except AC, you know that guy who used to body TKD, with wolf, on a regular basis. but fk that guy, he wasnt nearly as good. =/

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
TKD beat AC much more than vice versa, many of those were like MK vs Snake. There's one occasion where AC beat TKD in tourney with Wolf - one match vs Fox and the other vs MK. Furthermore, TKD was far from getting "bodied" in any of those matches.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
You hella dumb bro and need to stop sticking your nose in places where you don't belong, especially when you say dumb ****

I've beaten Zeton
Seagull has beaten Nakat's fox
We haven't even seen how MCPP does against Fox, but I'm pretty sure he can knock out a free *** Fox
Only way they will win is if they get like 5 All Star like players, which they won't cause Trevonte isn't going and neither is TKD

Shoo fly, this is between Wolves and Foxes, not skanks
Naw bro you guys are gonna get bodied

Top Bottom