• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10-24-09 K9 Presents: The Epic of Woodbridge V !

Navajo7

Smash Rookie
hey i was just wondering how many people are going to he there, i dont know what to expect lol.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Yo im not gonna be able to show up till noon on sat. though im down with poker sat night, i got chips and cards.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm not staying for poker on sat night fyi, so if people who normally ride with me want to play poker you need to find another ride

Fri night I'm good for though

KageMurphy

Smash Master
So, last minute change, I am going to VC with Meep, I'll see everyone next time, we should have a stream so I'll give u all shout outs!

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
well if we can get some chips together, we'll poker friday night. SOMEONE SAVE US!!!!

esoj did you wanna team? not sure if you saw my request earlier. if not, anyone else wanna carry me?

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
well if we can get some chips together, we'll poker friday night. SOMEONE SAVE US!!!!

esoj did you wanna team? not sure if you saw my request earlier. if not, anyone else wanna carry me?
Oh **** sorry waffle, sorry though i prob wont even be there in time for teams. im arriving some time on sat though not sure when. gl though.

Irzbos

Smash Rookie
hey vanillawaffle just to put it out there that BetaZealot has been continuously looking for a teamate. perhaps you could team with him?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i vote $20 starting buyin, .25/.50 blinds to start. OR, $5/$10 mini-tournament payout top 2?

im open to smaller (or larger) stakes, however.

also, anyone own Dissidia? dying to play with someone

also, brelee practice? brelee is brawl + melee

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
so r u guys playing on fri or sat night??? sadly i dont think i can make it tonight. I could sat nigth, Plus i got chips, cards, and plesnty of cash $$$. XD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL @ .25/.50 blinds, that's far too high for a friendly game and you'd need like $40 to play comfortably in a game with those stakes. $20 is too much cause there'd be like 3 people up for that and money would be flying around like crazy. We want more people to play so .10/.20 should be the highest blinds we do. .05/.10 is better for this crowd though, with a $5 or $10 buy in. You should have AT LEAST 50 times the big blind to start with.

Though I'm willing to play anyone at this heads up for any amount of money. We can discuss the amount of chips we start with and how often the blinds go up in person.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I won't be there until quite late, probably way after 11 and I don't think we're staying the night. Gonna try and squeeze as much poker and Melee in as I can.

And I'll also be bringing my Melee copy :p

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
i vote $20 starting buyin, .25/.50 blinds to start. OR, $5/$10 mini-tournament payout top 2?

im open to smaller (or larger) stakes, however.

also, anyone own Dissidia? dying to play with someone

also, brelee practice? brelee is brawl + melee
I have dissidia, i'll bring it

I only have like LV16 characters, we'll have to do the mode where it evens out our levels

g-regulate

Smash Hero
if we can get more than 5 people to play, than $20 would be fine with .10/.20. im sure we can figure it out when the time comes though.

tant thats cool, most my good guy chars are around that lvl so we can mess around with the game

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
theres nothing wrong with 20 bucks , wit .25/.50 blinds. I wanna play cause i just lost an $80 pot online when i had the nuts on the flop, me and another guy went all in then he turned a fullhouse and killed my straight =-( . Time for more on line poker.........

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Slow down, I asked for a Poker game not for big money but to have fun, 10 buy in is fine with me, top 2 pay outs seems fair also. If people wanna go 20 then lets discuss it there, I thought this was for fun...

Yeah I'll be here with Tant for tonight then Takeover said its cool if I come back with Yostor n crash there for the night so Meep can take us to VC, thanks a lot btw Yostor.

Top Bottom