• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10-24-09 K9 Presents: The Epic of Woodbridge V !

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
alright im prolly showing up here. team with me esoj . i wont pull a kadaj and guarentee top 3, but i will guarentee one hell of a good time ;)

Irzbos

Smash Rookie
heyyyyy, my bud and i wanted to actually do the teams tourney of this, but we both work 9-5 jobs. we were wondering when the tournament would start to know if we can actually be there on time considering its roughly a 45 minute drive from my work to Woodbridge. Also, we are complete noobies to competitive smash, but we figured lets have fun and give it a shot. Anyone know the details on this?

just to add we are still pretty good at smash, its not like we are terrible, heheh.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
heyyyyy, my bud and i wanted to actually do the teams tourney of this, but we both work 9-5 jobs. we were wondering when the tournament would start to know if we can actually be there on time considering its roughly a 45 minute drive from my work to Woodbridge. Also, we are complete noobies to competitive smash, but we figured lets have fun and give it a shot. Anyone know the details on this?

just to add we are still pretty good at smash, its not like we are terrible, heheh.
register for teams probably around 11am or 12 (on saturday) and teams tourney probably start around that time as well..

..so if you and your friends work 9-5 on saturday then..... that's going to be bad :/

edit: try to take off work or something I don't know what to say

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

Yeah, Korn is right. Essentially you are facked. Just come anyways. Maybe get friendlies in.

I wish I could come and 3 stock Kenny's Pikachu with my Fox.

I mad?

Irzbos

Smash Rookie
ahhhhhh sevolf told me the tourney was friday over AIM haha. we should definately be able to make it then.

Sevolf

Smash Rookie
my advice: read the title..................... . .. 24th is saturday
Friday night is a smash fest, you can come to the venue after 8pm and play friendlies
Sorry about that. I'll probably come on Friday night. Maybe to the tourney too but I'm pretty new to competitive smash.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I have to work at 2pm... but i might come late friday night for the smashfest. if so, straight from work at 9:30. ;x

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Cafe, you should have C&P'd one of my old OP's. Add that everyone may spend the night before for Saturday.

A few extra set-ups would be nice too peoples. I have 3-4 TV's already so bring wii's!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'll bring my Wii I suppose, I want it on a safe TV, no funny business.

Also, can we have a POKER GAME the night b4? Anyone down or got chips/cards?

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
ill bring a wii, and hell yeah im down for poker night. im def gonna be there now. oh i dont have cards or chips, could buy cards but someone else needa get some chips.

esoj team with me ;) im good for it.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming to this. Kenny my sleeping bag better still be there!

Also, can we have a POKER GAME the night b4? Anyone down or got chips/cards?
I'm down to take yo money maybe Seb will actually come to a brawl tourney if poker is involved. We should play poker after the tourney, would be much better.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'm coming to this. Kenny my sleeping bag better still be there!

I'm down to take yo money maybe Seb will actually come to a brawl tourney if poker is involved. We should play poker after the tourney, would be much better.
Don't forget to bring me my brown hoodie.
Kenny I edit first page already

BETTER BRING YOUR STAR FOX !!!!!!! I need him !
I'm bringin him alright o=

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I HAVE CHIPS!

too bad I cant gamble I learned my lesson
Bring the chips!
Well since I got permission to plan and do it I am gonna stick with doing it Friday night because I won't be around after the tourny most likely, bring them chips if you got 'em!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Is Ein going to be there friday or Saturday kenny????

I might go friday if i do i will bring chips :D

might play some poker but i usually lose like my sidebets lol

Oath.

Smash Ace
so gaying, i have to do community service at school for a grade the same day of this :X nice short notice btw

Top Bottom