• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) *$1 Donation Raffle* Wario gcc, etc, Winners announced

Saffy

Smash Ace
You should try putting everyone into an excel document or notepad numbered or something and then use a random number generator online to pick. That would be much easier than cutting out 3000 pieces of paper lol.
Well When I did something for a tournament with the random number generator on random.org it kept picking the same numbers. I think it'd be more fun doing it hard way :p

Though if people would prefer for me to do it through an online (Biased) generator then I will :)

YO THAT $5

Bob thy dead

Smash Rookie

Its not much, but its all I got right now. I was hoping my federal taxes were going to get processed early enough, but sadly that wasn't the case. Oh well. :(

Saffy

Smash Ace
Im starting to write papers now I have about 50 done. I'm sure in the next day or so I'll have it done with no problem :)
I'm really excited as I have some extra surprises too! ;]

Also received 2 more emails , They didn't provide smashboard usernames but Louis and TMHA.

And Lukifer I got yours!

Saffy

Smash Ace
You are welcome I will await it :)

Also just did 66 entries for one person T_T Omg time consuming but I got this. I'm at about 125 done lol

Saffy

Smash Ace
Got it hotdogturtle.

My final effort... but

Saffy wants YOU to donate~ AND YES THOSE ARE LEATHER.

T_T Please help the boobs and community.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Wooo we won. If anyone donated at the last minutes and have a screenie let me know...
If not people who donated and posted in my thread made over $3000.
Good job guys

Brain-washed

Smash Rookie
Wooo we won. If anyone donated at the last minutes and have a screenie let me know...
If not people who donated and posted in my thread made over $3000.
Good job guys
THIS GOT 3000??? WOAH!! I was going ballistic on the stream and was so worried. I guess Prog had a plan. But this is amazing. Glad to be part of it!

Saffy

Smash Ace
Yeah I was surprised but very proud of the Melee community <3
Now if only melee and brawl players would join together and respect both games .... lol

Saffy

Smash Ace
So many so far.. there is only about 550 in here which is around 18% of the total I need to make. I will resume in the morning.

Good night everyone <3 Thanks for making this a hype night.

Saffy

Smash Ace
lol yeah sweet O.o....

currently almost done with everyones entries that were under $100. Doing the highest entries last.

I should be done by tomorrow night for sure. Maybe the afternoon. So I might choose winners tomorrow. But I'd say most likely early next week. :)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Are you really gonna be able to fit 3000 pieces of paper in that box? >_>

I hope you have enough room to shuffle them up before drawing them.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Are you really gonna be able to fit 3000 pieces of paper in that box? >_>

I hope you have enough room to shuffle them up before drawing them.
I have a clear container that will work fine. Don't worry I know how to do raffles.. I'll def mix it up for a good 30 seconds before I pick for each prize.

There are 1700 in here now:

I have 1500 to go (Only like 7-10 people's entries too ;=; ) :

Vista

Smash Journeyman
OMG saffy you are amazing and crazy >_> why not just use an excel spreadsheet?

ALTHOUGH THIS IS WAY COOLER

Saffy

Smash Ace
1) I don't have excel.
2) random.org generator isn't completely random.
3) i think it will be more fun doing it this way.
4) I'm crazy.

:phone:

dkuo

Smash Lord
lol jesus o_o

random.org is like...pretty random
but i aint stopping you from doing this crazy box thing

T-block

B2B TST
wow saffy

random.org is random enough for this haha

but if you go through with this, you should record it and upload to youtube =) would be hype

Bob thy dead

Smash Rookie
Also received 2 more emails , They didn't provide smashboard usernames TMHA.
Sorry, I thought I put my user name on the email. That is mine, as you can tell by the SS I posted right above your post. :p

Also I made a donation of $11 during the 11@11 but I didn't submit it for this. Is it too late to put in those 11 entries (I still have the SS :p) or am I too late? :(

Scythe

Smash Master
I have a clear container that will work fine. Don't worry I know how to do raffles.. I'll def mix it up for a good 30 seconds before I pick for each prize.

There are 1700 in here now:

I have 1500 to go (Only like 7-10 people's entries too ;=; ) :

i legit lol'd when i saw this picture. Oldschool, just like melee.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I thought I put my user name on the email. That is mine, as you can tell by the SS I posted right above your post. :p

Also I made a donation of $11 during the 11@11 but I didn't submit it for this. Is it too late to put in those 11 entries (I still have the SS :p) or am I too late? :(
i want to put my last donation in too! if not it's cool, been lusting after both controllers for ages doe :)

Top Bottom