• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) *$1 Donation Raffle* Wario gcc, etc, Winners announced

Jayr

Smash Cadet
So many entries...it's like winning on the lottery lol

:phone:

HavikLink

Smash Rookie
NNID
Haviklink
It's hard to put into words just how much I want that Wario controller....

Saffy

Smash Ace
Video has been rendered. Just have to upload. But I warn you I do crazy dances with the container lmao.

The only thing i will say is:
Very surprised by winners. A lot of people who donated large amounts didn't win a thing O_o But it was 8 different people which I had hoped for.

I think I might give out a few extra prizes in another video. I have a few little things I wouldn't mind offering.

Revven

FrankerZ
and I might just do another video picking more people for prizes idk. :D
You must've liked all that dancing to want to do another video. LOL

I swear you almost lost your balance during one of them. Also, SUPER JEALOUS AT TOASTER FOR WINNING THE WARIO CONTROLLER. WAT.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I guess we can't link youtube vids (Where they show up on the page) but here it is:

I'm silly so just know that before clicking :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IteBtDpvnY

Grats to all the winners of course, and I might just do another video picking more people for prizes idk. :D
Meh, kinda disappointed I didn't win, but oh well :)

Also, two things : the way you shook the container was absolutely ridiculous/hillarious (I don't mean that in a mean way), and... all these papers are handwritten ? Seriously ? I thought you printed the right amount for every name and cut them... I don't even want to know how much time you spent on that !

Anyway, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for making this, that was really nice !

Saffy

Smash Ace
Also I wanna say I know now that SG is in EVO. When I made this I didn't XD so sorry.

You must've liked all that dancing to want to do another video. LOL

I swear you almost lost your balance during one of them. Also, SUPER JEALOUS AT TOASTER FOR WINNING THE WARIO CONTROLLER. WAT.
My goal was to make it enjoyable for everyone to sit through and watch it.. I had my rainbow snuggie shoes on n everything.
Grats to everyone and I'm sorry not everyone could win anything. I feel bad about that.

Meh, kinda disappointed I didn't win, but oh well :)

Also, two things : the way you shook the container was absolutely ridiculous/hillarious (I don't mean that in a mean way), and... all these papers are handwritten ? Seriously ? I thought you printed the right amount for every name and cut them... I don't even want to know how much time you spent on that !

Anyway, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for making this, that was really nice !
:D I was aiming for the humor.
And yeah I handwrote and cut out every piece of paper. There were over 4200 in there. Doesn't seem like that much but they were small pieces of paper.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Saffy you need to take pictures of it or something.

It's physical representation of all the people and all the money that went into EVO.

That's pretty cool and should be preserved IMO.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Saffy you need to take pictures of it or something.

It's physical representation of all the people and all the money that went into EVO.

That's pretty cool and should be preserved IMO.
What do you mean O_o?

Well the video is always there for remembrance (and laughs). XD

Saffy

Smash Ace
also 3rd , 4th and 5th prize can choose which plush they want (I have even more to offer) going to go get pictures.

I am also giving each winner 7 days from now to contact me. If they don't respond then I will RE-draw those prizes~

7th and 8th prize also have the ability to get one pokemon plush instead if they choose to do that.

3/4/5 prize if interested can get the sonic earphones or a hat if they please as well.

I guess you get a variety of things to choose XD.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
What do you mean O_o?

Well the video is always there for remembrance (and laughs). XD
Maybe I'm just crazy and don't know it

But a picture with a good-quality camera of all those papers filling up the box

IDK

might be cool

it's a nice picture to throw around and be like "look at all those melee donation"

IDK

maybe I am crazy

Saffy

Smash Ace
Okay I took 2 pictures of the box with the raffle papers . UPloading now :)

I also took a picture of the pokemon plush that I am offering that I haven't posted so ill post that in a minute. :D

Saffy

Smash Ace

and for the plush/few anime figures:

If anyone from 3rd prize or below interested in anything from here as their prize they may choose it. But 3rd prize does get 1st choice and gets 4 things, 4th prize gets 3 things, 5th can take the growlithe plushie (It runs for about 55-60$ on ebay) or 2 of the plushies.

I also have a Mario jacket thats really never been used, it's a size small in mens. Has mario/Dk/etc... on it. Unsure if anyone would want this as a prize but really have no need for it XD.

Jayr

Smash Cadet
OMG I won something!

Thanks Saffy for organizing all the stuff and making the video(dat funny video xD).

I will contact you for sure. I can't decide if I take the plushes or the jacket. :D

Anyway,thanks again!

:phone:

Saffy

Smash Ace
I think you guys have to watch it on a computer not on mobile :/ ~ If there is an alternative such as a fb video if you want to watch I can probably upload there as I think you can watch fb vids on mobile.

Top Bottom