• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) *$1 Donation Raffle* Wario gcc, etc, Winners announced

Saffy

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Saffy. :(
bbz.
O.o wait what?

I'm considering doing another raffle for something else in the future, whether it be for a friends competition or something like that. :D this was a really fun event for me (Even though I slaved away for 20+ hours with paper).
I probably will offer custom controllers (I will paint them/etc..) next time~.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I should have given out a pack of water bottles too... silly me.

But if the winners want to send me their address right now that is fine (SWF or Email). I am allowing some of the prizes to be switched to something else as of right now so if you see something lower on your prize placing that you might be interested in then you most likely will have the choice of it.
If you want the prize you have now I can maybe ship tomorrow but this only is for 3rd-6th prize. 1/2/ 7 / 8th prizes are being shipped to me as we speak. Once they arrive here I will ship them out. The controllers will have the longest shipping time. I'm sorry about that but shipping takes a long time when it's coming across the country T_T and customs always holds it for 8 days.
I'm planning on sending a message with options of prizes to everyone and then from there they pick. :D
Again YOU ... the chosen ones have 7 days to contact me, if nothing by next Tuesday I will make ANOTHER video of me choosing the new winners so even if you didn't win this time you still have a chance, I'll keep the papers incase this happens.

Saffy

Smash Ace
You're a girl! Psyched to meet another femme-smasher! Girl powah!
Oh nice fellow female... those are hard to come across lol.
Do you attend tournaments?

I used to live in Missouri for 2 years, never did go to STL for a tournament, but I always attended the Springfield brawl ones and Rolla's melee one's.

Edit: I've only played melee for a few months, and then went back to brawl..
I used :mewtwo: and it was really hard , especially coming from brawl. Now all I play is brawl, and very rarely PM.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You're a girl! Psyched to meet another femme-smasher! Girl powah!
Which smash game do you play? There are a lot of smashers in STL(several girl smashers as well) and we have a facebook group for each game if you are interested in going to tournaments/smashfests/meeting people.

Thanks for the raffle Saffy, video was entertaining.

Subrava

Smash Cadet
Haha nice video. There's still a chance at snatching some plushies fortunately :)

EDIT: Damn those Chikoritas are cute!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Heyyy, best buddy standardtoaster, how'd you like to come visit me for a week? No need to bring your laptop, you won't need internet during that time.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I'm tempted just to ask if you are selling one of those Chikorita's if they haven't been taken yet. X3

Saffy

Smash Ace
I am eating atm, but I received some more plush in the mail today that will be up for prizes (This will be the last of the plush I promise XD) so I will take apicture when I am done.

I am actually really tempted to raffle off some of the extra plush, would anyone be up for that?!

Saffy

Smash Ace
New Ones:

And Adam if you mean which i'll be raffling? They will be the pokemon ones I posted before.

S l o X

Smash Champion
oh my god where can i buy one of those pichu plushies i need to get my girlfriend one RIGHT NOW

it is far too cute

Saffy

Smash Ace
are the latest pix of the pokemon plushies the only ones that have not been claimed/entered previously?
Nope all of the pictures are from where you can choose :).
But Gunstar Omega does get 1st choice, then Jayr, and then so on and so forth.

GunStar Omega

Smash Cadet
Hey, I already told Saffy this (she keeps adding plushies), but I'm going to get:

munchlax, elekid, plusle, and minun.

GOOD JOB ON DONATIONS EVERYONE!

Saffy

Smash Ace
GO Please confirm (if you could right now. I can probably get these out to you tomorrow. ) :
Here is a picture of them all together

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
When I clicked on the video the last thing I expected was to see an extremely attractive blonde female with a somewhat scary smile lol

Saffy

Smash Ace
When I clicked on the video the last thing I expected was to see an extremely attractive blonde female with a somewhat scary smile lol
Scary smile? And this is why I don't smile in pictures. ;=;

Btw Hourglass i got yo email :3. im waiting for a few ppl to contact me.

Still waiting on one more winner to contact me. They only have 2 more days!!

Oh and G O and Jayr, I got your messages and I am just waiting 2 more days , and then I'll ship your stuff out if that's fine :3. Ill give ya a tracking number too!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Saffy, thanks a ton for running this raffle.

Congrats to the winners.

Awstintacious

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, I just saw that I was chosen for 5th prize, sorry it took me so long XD. I left some comments on Youtube, but thanks again for making a great feeling from donating that much better. Also did the 6th place prize get collected? Just wondering.

Jayr

Smash Cadet
Saffy disappeared. D:

I am really worried about that. :O

Top Bottom