• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, apparently Nintendo Power said that info will be out BEGINNING May 22nd. Heres some nice speculation for you:

When does all of the US turn May 22? When its 12 AM PST. What time is it in Japan then? 4 PM. When did the NoJ site say the site would open? Afternoon...

It fits. Sakurai might be waiting for the whole world to be May 22 to release his site. 4PM JPN, 12AM PST, 3AM EST, and you can probably do the rest. Its the best bet now...
sounds good to me...im gonna go watch conan.

Freedoves

Smash Cadet
Fact: Japaneese schoolchildern get out of classes around 2:30 PM, then do janitorial work, then go to Clubs ontil around 4-ish.

Fact: Nintendo never releaces major games on a weekday, because people have been knowen to skip school and work for the latest Pokemon or Dragon Quest.

Conjencture: Sakurai will releace info around 4 in the afternoon.
That would only be plausible if people in Japan had been foretold when the site was being re-upped. I'm pretty sure if the Japanese knew, so would we.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Were no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do i
A full commitments what Im thinking of
You wouldnt get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand

* never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Weve know each other for so long
Your hearts been aching
But youre too shy to say it
Inside we both know whats been going on
We know the game and were gonna play it

And if you ask me how Im feeling
Dont tell me youre too blind to see

(* repeat)

Give you up. give you up
Give you up, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, five you up

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand

(* repeat 3 times)

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
wow i can finally post after that reset happened! this is like waiting for halo 3 beta!
also earlier i tried to post that if sakurai was gonna wait for the site to be less busy it wouldnt happen. he wouldnt had done a countdown then. thats what attracted all the attention. whether its japan or america a multitude of ppl will be on day or night thxs to the 2 being on opposite sides of the world

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
Ahaha, I woke up around 11:00 pm EST, I'm good for the rest of the night.

I'm not gonna be suprised though if there's no huge news quite yet.

Croco

Smash Lord
I'm staying up.. ALL NIGHT.
I don't care how long it takes.. even if it's tomorrow at 11am.

*Falls Asleep*

kaid

Smash Master
That would only be plausible if people in Japan had been foretold when the site was being re-upped. I'm pretty sure if the Japanese knew, so would we.
You're looking at it backward. Sakurai is not to blame if they ditch when the info is NOT up. If the info IS up, and they ditch, it's the Pokemon seizure scandle all over again.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
My eyes are sore from looking at that **** "Starting Today" screen.

They'll probably start bleeding before Sakurai updates. SAVE ME JEEEEEBBBBBUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Freedoves

Smash Cadet
Fact: Japaneese schoolchildern get out of classes around 2:30 PM, then do janitorial work, then go to Clubs ontil around 4-ish.

Fact: Nintendo never releaces major games on a weekday, because people have been knowen to skip school and work for the latest Pokemon or Dragon Quest.

Conjencture: Sakurai will releace info around 4 in the afternoon.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I noticed that things is starting to calm down at least for now, I just hope he'll have an update in around 1 minute if not morning the latest.

End Game

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, you are all staying up until the information is up as well? good, then i wont be alone.

Anyways, its 2pm in Japan right now and still nothing. Maybe we'll have better luck within one hour?

Freedoves

Smash Cadet
You're looking at it backward. Sakurai is not to blame if they ditch when the info is NOT up. If the info IS up, and they ditch, it's the Pokemon seizure scandle all over again.
That is logical. Those Japanese kids ruin it for everybody.

Rash

Smash Ace
I don't see why it's so important to get the perfect timing with this site relaunch. I really don't understand it at all unless there's a very good reason. If Sakurai truly is delaying the update of the site in order to perfectly time when the Japanese will be available to see it, then there must be something big going on. And when the website finally does go past that initial "starting today" screen, after all of this hype and anticipation we better well darn see and hear a lot, because no rightful person would keep all the fans like this one the edge of their seat all day just to slam us with insignificant info.

My expectations out of the Smash Dojo website right now are much higher than what they were yesterday, I'll tell you that much.

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
*goes to smashbros.com* darn still nothing im gonna wait another 2 hrs and if still there's nothing im gonna check the site again tomorrow in my computer class

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well, i am going to watch "The pursuit of happiness". that should be an easy 2 hours go by and the site should be up by the time it's done. i recommend you guys DL some movies and just watch them. time will go faster that way, or go on youtube and start watching some anime episodes. anyways off too watch the movie. will be back when its done...peace

-hiroshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom