• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
Technically, yeah... but realistic timeframe is between 4 and 7. I doubt they'd put it up late at night on a weeknight.

edit: I forgot the quote, but I was obviously replying to AS Juggernaut

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Oh hell they are lost..
when I couldn't get on smashboards earlier today.. I took a peek at the Nsider forums and it was any MOD's hell.
I looked at the General Brawl Discussion here, and the mods had their hands full, I saw like at least 10 threads closed. Soo many Nsider n00bs are invading already, be prepared for tomorrow! ;) Croco never mention the Nsider forums again...you're scaring me and all the other users, and the mods are probably scared the most, and they are extremely scared by the thought of being a Nsider mod! :) :laugh: ;)

@ boy who cried wolf posers
Never do that again, unless it's real=seriously it ****** me off! And if you are seeing things that don't exist, I suggest you see a mental doctor. Seriously, this isn't a joking matter, so stop being ******* n00bs already! :mad:

Ronster87

Ronnie
NNID
Ronster87
Switch FC
7787-7027-5981
What's the point of claiming that it's open when we all know it's not?

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
what if we see a suicide on the news tomorrow ! omg that would be nuts it'll be like "apparently the boy beat himself in the head with a wii"!!! lol

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone been following the StarCraft II release site? They uploaded a 20 minutes gameplay vid, for crying out loud. Talk about living up to their countdown!

Admittedly, it was a massive release than the Brawl site remodelling, but I am being more and more demanding of some good stuff (classy trailer) due to this uncertainty.

Although, I'd probably still be hyped if it was just the blog.

Ronster87

Ronnie
NNID
Ronster87
Switch FC
7787-7027-5981
At this point, I'm hyped for any new info on SSBB... This wait is getting me more hypedf than ever

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
what if we see a suicide on the news tomorrow ! omg that would be nuts it'll be like "apparently the boy beat himself in the head with a wii"!!! lol
That might be the story of someone's life here on this thread if we don't grow some patience! ;) :) :laugh:

@ fakers
This is your last warning, or you'll feel the wrath of Johnknight1! :mad: Stop or you'll answer to the man, and you'll "feel the power of the dark side!"

^^^^ You all have been warned...you don't want to get him involved! :laugh:

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna have 35 heart attacks per second if this thing doesn't open soon!

Yes I know that's impossible, don't start going into detail about how it's not possible even though it's just meant to be nonsense.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
A Star Wars themed Brawl would be so fantastic, but I digress.

I think patience is running thin, but I suppose it will make it all worthwhile...

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
I am becoming frustrated. I've been refreshing for a very long time. I'm sure everyone else is too. This is just insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom