• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

End Game

Smash Journeyman
Originally Posted by Chepe View Post
Hey guys, apparently Nintendo Power said that info will be out BEGINNING May 22nd. Heres some nice speculation for you:

When does all of the US turn May 22? When its 12 AM PST. What time is it in Japan then? 4 PM. When did the NoJ site say the site would open? Afternoon...

It fits. Sakurai might be waiting for the whole world to be May 22 to release his site. 4PM JPN, 12AM PST, 3AM EST, and you can probably do the rest. Its the best bet now...
Then 3AM it is...I am gonna go take a shower then, its going to be a long night.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Dante
We call it a joke, and go on and be stupid and try to prove I'm gay, cuz I'm not=go on and embarrass yourself like a n00b...;)

@ Chepe
That makes a ton of sense=very nice! If that is true...50 minutes to GO! :)

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
I live in Japan time, so it's another 8 hours before they officially fail. I don't think they will though.
if its three in japan then they fail in like 2 hours cuz they said afternoon not evening! im very upset right now

Dante Lazarus

Smash Journeyman
@ Dante
We call it a joke, and go on and be stupid and try to prove I'm gay, cuz I'm not=go on and embarrass yourself like a n00b...;)
good... defend your gay honor... it makes you look less of a suspect...

and good again... noob... that doesnt make you sound 16 and immature...

its all in good fun boys... i gotta make fun of somebody while i wait. you just happened to say the easiest thing to roll with

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Just watched both existing trailers again, jebus metaknight has fast sword slices. What a guy.

If it isn't 4pm Japan Time, I may weep.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Meh. . . . Im going to go to sleep, wake up nice and early and go to school because by the time I get there it will be almost mid night in japan and they are BOND to have something.

(This is a true example of what I have been saying for a LOOONG time. Sakurai aint someone you can just predict in any case (case in point, character picks). This mothereffer lead us on with the day-by-day count down THAN said "ha ha! coming later in Japan time!" and now we don't even have a hour count down or anything. . . .just pumped up dreams. The simple fact that he is doing all this crazy jive makes me think that this is going to be something HUGE)

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
guys its up!

type in smashbros.com/home
...That doesn't work

Anyway, here's my take on today:

If there is no info sometime tonight, or tomorrow morning, there is no new info. Sorry, thats just how I think of this. I had a feeling this would happen. It was too good to be true I guess...:(

RenX

Smash Apprentice
k guys its 11:18 pm in cali so its got to be opened in 40 mins before its the next day either that or ne time till about almost 10am tommrow lol so im hopeing for the 40 mins

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
quite possible to be voted as the most queer thing to say...
dont ever use the words 'dash dance' and 'wavedash' as everyday words... it makes you sound homo

What the hell is it with all these ignorant backwood homophobes popping up amidst the madness? I wish they'd block the south from using internets.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone getting hyped for the next 40 minutes, or is it more an sense of impatience?

A while ago, I was really excited, but now it's more the feeling of "Christ, how long is this going to take?!?"

Am I alone with these treacherous thoughts?

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
k guys its 11:18 pm in cali so its got to be opened in 40 mins before its the next day either that or ne time till about almost 10am tommrow lol so im hopeing for the 40 mins
*sigh*

in 40 minutes it's still May 22 in Japan, which is the day the site is supposed to open.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I wonder whether I can sue Nintendo for this crappy morning.

This had better be worth it. I demand at least 2 wishlist characters or other equally shiny things, otherwise, it's 200.000 dollars for me, Ninty! *shakes fist*

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone getting hyped for the next 40 minutes, or is it more an sense of impatience?

A while ago, I was really excited, but now it's more the feeling of "Christ, how long is this going to take?!?"

Am I alone with these treacherous thoughts?
lmao....dude u aren't the only one and i think it's 50% hype and 50% impatience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom