• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
in the hopes of avoiding a flame war im just going to say, you sir need to grow up. and that's all
oh, he went off on you too with homophobic remarks...

Originally Posted by PopeOfChiliTown
What the hell is it with all these ignorant backwood homophobes popping up amidst the madness? I wish they'd block the south from using internets.
You as well=seriously stop Dante Lazarus, stop being a immature 10 year old homophobe and grow up! ;)

I'm 90% hyped, 10% impatient for this, but it the end it will definitely be worth it.

BUM163

Smash Lord
**** this guy sakurai .i'm about 2 call it quits 4 the night n b disappointed

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Ok I'll be back at around 4 or something and there better a f***ing update when I come back. If not I will no be held responsible for my Actions. *Grabs a Super Scope, a Beam sword, and Bob-omb. I hope your Ready Nintendo and Sakurai. >:(

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
lmao....dude u aren't the only one and i think it's 50% hype and 50% impatience
Yeah, I think that's about right. I agree with your theory though Sidius, it could be my hope talking though. The really annoying thing is it doesn't matter how long we have to wait, we're all going to be excited anyway. (Unless the only news is NEWCOMER: Tingle. :( )

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Well, I can always try checking tomorrow morning. But its only about 8:27 here in Hawaii, so there's still time it could actually open.

RoyOhBoy

Smash Cadet
oh, he went off on you too with homophobic remarks...

You as well=seriously stop Dante Lazarus, stop being a immature 10 year old homophobe and grow up! ;)

I'm 90% hyped, 10% impatient for this, but it the end it will definitely be worth it.
Would ya shut up already...This is about the game
Take the dildos out of your a**'s and talk about that

(thats not supposed to sound homophobic)

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
It's only 4:27 PM here in Australia, which is kind of annoying as all I'm really doing is cruising the forums and hitting refresh, and I can't go and sleep it off. :urg:

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
That whole "smashbros.com site updating at midnight PST" sounds logical to me, so I'm going to stay up until then and if nothing new is there I'm off to bed, I have to get up kind of earlier than usual tomorrow. <_<

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
well Family Guy is about to start and it'll end in 30mins so that should keep me occupied until 12 in SD or 4 in japan...

King Axel

Smash Apprentice
Well, I can always try checking tomorrow morning. But its only about 8:27 here in Hawaii, so there's still time it could actually open.

Ah. It's nice to see another Hawaii resident.

Anyway, what's this about "32 minutes"?

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
The great thing about the very 1st Brawl Trailer was it's sudden impact with no fanfare. I'm starting to think I like that approach better, cause this hype building has really passed the critical point into frustration.

There better be a massive payoff for this wait (Dreams of Newcomer: Rick Astley...)

EDIT: Ed, give me pretzels! You know who you are...douche. :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom