• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronster87

Ronnie
NNID
Ronster87
Switch FC
7787-7027-5981
Wow I haven't posted on this site in six years! I can't believe how huge it's gotten since 2001... I have a feeling the site launch is gonna be later than expected :(

Croco

Smash Lord
I've never seen so much hate and chaos go off in 2 hours.

IGN.com
Nsider Forums
Gamespot Forums
Myspace Forum Groups
Even on Facebook..
People are ranting on how they hate Sakurai and Nintendo..
Americans are sooo impatient.. lol

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
I don't see why it's so important to get the perfect timing with this site relaunch. I really don't understand it at all unless there's a very good reason. If Sakurai truly is delaying the update of the site in order to perfectly time when the Japanese will be available to see it, then there must be something big going on. And when the website finally does go past that initial "starting today" screen, after all of this hype and anticipation we better well darn see and hear a lot, because no rightful person would keep all the fans like this one the edge of their seat all day just to slam us with insignificant info.

My expectations out of the Smash Dojo website right now are much higher than what they were yesterday, I'll tell you that much.
well said rash. i was "itchin" to say that.........

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well from going over two hours I can say this much about Sakurai: he is a Master Mind at playing with people's heads

Croco

Smash Lord
Well it says clearly on the official Japanese Nintendo site.. that it would update in the afternoon.. That didn't mean exactly 12pm.. It would be from 12pm-11:59pm in Japan.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Croco way to fool with Nintendo's mind!

I say let's all refresh it every hour, and then be like "zomg it's up" all over here=okay? Hopefully we get the info wayyy before the Nsiders, who are probably mroe lost then us....we either got 1 3/4 hours to go or....9 3/4 hours to go, either weay we'll be happy, because Nintendo has yet to disappoint us when it comes to the Super Smash Bros. series. :)

Side Note: Funny how much Smash involves mindgames, and Sakurai is playing definite mindgames on us. Show us the mindgames were made by the master of disaster, Sakurai. ;)

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
Well it says clearly on the official Japanese Nintendo site.. that it would update in the afternoon.. That didn't mean exactly 12pm.. It would be from 12pm-11:59pm in Japan.
That would cut into the evening time... there is a difference between the afternoon and evening, so it wouldnt be that big of a window. Maybe from 12-5 or somewhere around there.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I know watch the entire series of the Lord of the Rings.

If it doesn't hurry up though I'll probably hurts something be it myself or another, but probably a wall.

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
i just played melee for over 3 hours hitting f5 after every 5 kills on a level 1 samus! and i gotta say now tha site is loosing it's hype for me

Croco

Smash Lord
Croco way to fool with Nintendo's mind!

I say let's all refresh it every hour, and then be like "zomg it's up" all over here=okay? Hopefully we get the info wayyy before the Nsiders, who are probably mroe lost then us....we either got 1 3/4 hours to go or....9 3/4 hours to go, either weay we'll be happy, because Nintendo has yet to disappoint us when it comes to the Super Smash Bros. series. :)

Side Note: Funny how much Smash involves mindgames, and Sakurai is playing definite mindgames on us. Show us the mindgames were made by the master of disaster, Sakurai. ;)
Oh hell they are lost..
when I couldn't get on smashboards earlier today.. I took a peek at the Nsider forums and it was any MOD's hell.

Croco

Smash Lord
That would cut into the evening time... there is a difference between the afternoon and evening, so it wouldnt be that big of a window. Maybe from 12-5 or somewhere around there.
Good point.. that might give them 3 hours to update it.
Unless it's open right at 5pm.

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
this is gay cuz unless this update says brawl is gunna hit stores for the summer break then ima be mad for waiting on a countdown FOR a countdown!

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
Odds are I won't go to sleep today, I've got an XXL monster, Mr.Pib, and some mountain dews.... Thank god I have paper mario the thousand year door to finish

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Random smashboards statistic:
"View Who's Online
Most users ever online was 875, Today at 09:17 PM."
LOL :)

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
this whole thing is rediculous i mean what exactly are they waiting for? anybody else planning on being up all night? idc when the website is updated as long as theres a new something

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
i wish i could just like give someone my number and tell them to call me when the thing updates so i can go and waste my time on something alittle less nerve racking

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
they better give a release date when the site opens my guess is that it'll be in june, don't ask me why it's just a hunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom