• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Were no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do i
A full commitments what Im thinking of
You wouldnt get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand

never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Weve know each other for so long
Your hearts been aching
But youre too shy to say it
Inside we both know whats been going on
We know the game and were gonna play it

And if you ask me how Im feeling
Dont tell me youre too blind to see

Give you up. give you up
Give you up, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, five you up

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand
lol, RickRoll'd

Zodiac

Smash Master
does anyone know whats going on? its 30 minutes past japanese noon! WTF

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
OK that was just lame.

I wonder if the moderators are on vacation or they're just ignoring this thread...
Actually I think it's quite smart. It's become apparent you just cannot control this thread. If they locked this thread, many more would pop up. If they banned people, or warned people, they would have to ban/warn so many people it would take hours.

So, by allowing this thread to stay open (for now) it collects ALL of the crap instead of spreading it around.

About the site, i thought it wouldn't open at exactly 12 pm their time, but maybe around. An hour or 2 later, perhaps. It'll come soon.

I

i8waffles612

sakurai is waiting till the right time today cause he know the site will lag soooo much people will barely read anything or upload the trialer (if there is)

he wants to release it when people wont be on much

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
OK that was just lame.

I wonder if the moderators are on vacation or they're just ignoring this thread...
Actually I think it's quite smart. It's become apparent you just cannot control this thread. If they locked this thread, many more would pop up. If they banned people, or warned people, they would have to ban/warn so many people it would take hours.

So, by allowing this thread to stay open (for now) it collects ALL of the crap instead of spreading it around.

About the site, i thought it wouldn't open at exactly 12 pm their time, but maybe around. An hour or 2 later, perhaps. It'll come soon.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
this is driving me nuts... f*cking nintendo. always screwing with everyone's heads.

sad things is... that as long as the site says it's opening today... we will all be glued to our comps till it's actually up. They could freaking keep us here for weeks!

King Axel

Smash Apprentice
Alright, so there happens to be a lot of time discrepancy. Is it supposed to be in 2 hours?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Man...maybe we'll get a update 8:00 AM tomorrow...or maybe Sakurai's gonna hold a press confrence or something like that...idk, but the official Nintendo site should tell us something and start being useful. Seriously, we were all so **** pumped, but now a lot of that energy is gone....oh well, oh and we wayyy beat the record users at a time ;)

Master Peach

Smash Ace
That it I'm going to bed. The site not updating. I've been refreshing the like crazy and nothing. Dammit Sakurai you failed me!!! I expecting something Major. ****!!! >:(

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Maybe another hour GigaKoopa, maybe another 11 hours, we don't know. But we should keep checking every few hours or so. God my computer is hating thissite, friggen we are at the record...took me 40 minutes to get to this thread. :laugh: The smash community is reacting, we won't have to wait much longer....unless it is 11 hours away ;)

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
It has to happen on an hour, and I think 2pm Japan Time (1pm now) would be sensible. I suppose this is more of a hope, but in any case it will still update today.

Less than 11 hours at the ABSOLUTE MAX, or I really will be inconsolable. :(

kaid

Smash Master
Fact: Japaneese schoolchildern get out of classes around 2:30 PM, then do janitorial work, then go to Clubs ontil around 4-ish.

Fact: Nintendo never releaces major games on a weekday, because people have been knowen to skip school and work for the latest Pokemon or Dragon Quest.

Conjencture: Sakurai will releace info around 4 in the afternoon.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so there happens to be a lot of time discrepancy. Is it supposed to be in 2 hours?
There is no discrepancy. The Japanese Nintendo site said the site would be up in the afternoon. No specific time was ever announced. It could go up any time from now to a few hours from now.

BUM163

Smash Lord
nintendo wants 2 suck all the energy so when the site goes up he wanna see ur dead body-RISE FROM UR GRAVE....[altered beast music playing]

CHUK

Smash Ace
well it seems like Sakurai's days are longer than 24 hours, and much more depressing. (Eats QQ Qake)

Master Peach

Smash Ace
That it I'm going to bed. The site not updating. I've been refreshing the like crazy and nothing. Dammit Sakurai you failed me!!! I expecting something Major. ****!!! >:(

Edit: It's Unbelievable that I am able to make a post right now. It took 10 minutes just to get to the next page. Too many people. Carzy lag. Good night.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Hey guys, apparently Nintendo Power said that info will be out BEGINNING May 22nd. Heres some nice speculation for you:

When does all of the US turn May 22? When its 12 AM PST. What time is it in Japan then? 4 PM. When did the NoJ site say the site would open? Afternoon...

It fits. Sakurai might be waiting for the whole world to be May 22 to release his site. 4PM JPN, 12AM PST, 3AM EST, and you can probably do the rest. Its the best bet now...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I see it happening in about 30 minutes, or 10 1/2 hours from now. I'm not sure what Nintendo is doing or thinking (I'm not sure anyone is), but I have a feeling this is some sort of a business move of some sort. Probably a way to get fast advertisement or something like that. I dunno, I'll just wait until 10:00 (30 or so minutes from now), check for a while, and if the sites no up I'll stop trying until well after 8:00 AM (10 1/2 hours from now). Hope it's up in 30 minutes, but I'm not overhopeful by any means. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom