• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know the time for the seattle conference?

Also, are people reading into the fact that there is no Sonic Team composer? I may be wrong, but I didn't see one. Does this hurt the blue dude's chances?

RPK

Smash Lord
Good god, people stop determining what characters are going to be in brawl just by looking at the musicians list DX If you do that you might as well be saying a pinball machine has a better chance of being in brawl as well as the main character from GODHAND

Croco

Smash Lord
Does anyone know the time for the seattle conference?

Also, are people reading into the fact that there is no Sonic Team composer? I may be wrong, but I didn't see one. Does this hurt the blue dude's chances?
Probably highly..
It's interesting that there is a Kingdom Hearts composer.. :confused:
hmm..

and NiGHTS..

Killer 7? 2 composers..

CHRONO TRIGGER..

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Probably highly..
It's interesting that there is a Kingdom Hearts composer.. :confused:
hmm..

and NiGHTS..

Killer 7? 2 composers..

CHRONO TRIGGER..
I wouldn't read that much into it, because the possibility of having NiGHTS without Sonic is, well, I doubt it. :dizzy:

Croco

Smash Lord
I wouldn't read that much into it, because the possibility of having NiGHTS without Sonic is, well, I doubt it. :dizzy:
Well.. unless the thrid party companies choose their favorite music composers to make the music for the characters they want for Brawl..

Like.. the 2 composers who did killer7.. That is Capcom..
My guess is it could be either Viewtiful Joe or MegaMan.

And NiGHTS.. Well that person might do a song for Sonic.

There is even Yoko Shimomura who did music for Super Mario RPG.. Geno? Sora?

Just guesses.. but it's good to speculate.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Well.. unless the thrid party companies choose their favorite music composers to make the music for the characters they want for Brawl..

Like.. the 2 composers who did killer7.. That is Capcom..
My guess is it could be either Viewtiful Joe or MegaMan.

And NiGHTS.. Well that person might do a song for Sonic.

There is even Yoko Shimomura who did music for Super Mario RPG.. Geno? Sora?

Just guesses.. but it's good to speculate.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, rather than some of the speculation going around that one games composer = that games character. Same wavelength, cool.

Hopefully there will be more quality speculation as we'll have stuff to talk about on a daily basis, rather than months of darkness.

Ianthraxx

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, come on. The composer credited for working on "Golden Sun series / Mario Golf & Tennis series" did the music for "Menu 1". That doesn't relate at all. There's no correlation.

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Cool layout. Nice on the eyes.

Well, while we didn't really learn anything new, the fact that he promised there would be weekly updates makes it up for me.
The list of composers is awesome as well. Many of my favorite video game composers are on the list. There is no doubt about it now. Brawl's soundtrack will be a MASTERPIECE.

So yeah, I'm very pleased with this update.

Wait, Did I catch this correctly? Europe's getting Brawl sooner? Wow, that's awesome. I was afraid we'd get really screwed over again.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Good layout, I like it, what im realy looking forward to is sakuri's blog.

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Cool layout. Nice on the eyes.

Well, while we didn't really learn anything new, the fact that he promised there would be weekly updates makes it up for me.
The list of composers is awesome as well. Many of my favorite video game composers are on the list. There is no doubt about it now. Brawl's soundtrack will be a MASTERPIECE.

So yeah, I'm very pleased with this update.

Wait, Did I catch this correctly? Europe's getting Brawl sooner? Wow, that's awesome. I was afraid we'd get really screwed over again.
He says there will be Daily Weekday updates. Which to me means there will be an update each weekday Monday to Friday. We'll know if there is something new in 22 hours time.

Lawk

Smash Rookie
Yeah, the music the posted was really nice, but I don't like the fact that it gets all quiet and delicate. It's supposed to be for Battlefield dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom