• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vali

Smash Ace
Sakurai knows how to pi** off a world-wide smash community, that's for sure.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
How do i get the music to play? I have flash and it shows the little bar filling up with blue and after that it does nothing.

EDIT nevermind, I got it. Very disapointed with a remix version of Melee 's crappy menu music.

Ronster87

Ronnie
NNID
Ronster87
Switch FC
7787-7027-5981
Andromeda:

All we have so far is a "How to Play" section with a few nice screenies and a brief explanation of Smash Bros. game mechanics for Smash noobs, a "Stages" section which reveals one level called Battlefield and the music that will play in the bg, and a "Music" section which reveals all the peopl involved in making music for the game.

Updates will be added daily. That's it

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
Please, tell me what the site says. I can't see it. Someone?
its a stage wich changes like day night evening its called battlefield...then a list of music composers and the old games they did with a remix of the menu 1 music fromm melee as a sample track and a toatly vauge description of how to play wich is only for if u were born yesterday...thats about it nothin!!!!!

TGM

Smash Lord
My little blue bar hasnt even gone half ay yet! YARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, i posted about a minute ago and 59 posts jumped in between. gotta be a new record.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Here is a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry be happy
In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy......

Ain't got no place to lay your head
Somebody came and took your bed
Don't worry, be happy
The land lord say your rent is late
He may have to litigate
Don't worry, be happy
Lood at me I am happy
Don't worry, be happy
Here I give you my phone number
When you worry call me
I make you happy
Don't worry, be happy
Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style
Ain't got not girl to make you smile
But don't worry be happy
Cause when you worry
Your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down
So don't worry, be happy (now).....

There is this little song I wrote
I hope you learn it note for note
Like good little children
Don't worry, be happy
Listen to what I say
In your life expect some trouble
But when you worry
You make it double
Don't worry, be happy......
Don't worry don't do it, be happy
Put a smile on your face
Don't bring everybody down like this
Don't worry, it will soon past
Whatever it is
Don't worry, be happy

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Haha, you see a picture of your character next to your meter.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
not really dissapointd because i honestly wasn't expecting much

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
Could have been more...the muscian list is long and seems impressive but that's it. Still daily weekday updates does have a nice ring to it. Will just have to make looking the site over a part of the daily routine now

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Hell ya, this is the best video game music ever! It's like Final Fantasy, the Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Metroid, Donkey Kong, Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid, Chrono Trigger, Mother 1-3, Fire Emblem, NiGHTS, Kingdom Hearts, METOS, Golden Sun, Devil May Cry, Animal Crossing, GOD HAND, Pikmin, Star Fox, Yoshi, Ape Escape, and the Wii Channel music combined! Simply friggen amazing, I don't think any game or movie in history will ever top this friggen amazing list!

@ Chi's Finest
That music is awsome, wat are you talking about=? So wat if it's a remix, Melee is the best ever (until brawl).

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Can someone upload that music track to an .mp3 and host it somewhere?

I didn't think we would get that much, but I did think that the characters we already know about would be revealed. :(

Fawriel

Smash Master
Disappointment starting to kick in... I could almost TASTE the trailer with Dedede in it. But oh well.

smashbros.com = homepage'd

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Don't forget, Nintendo has a HUGE press event May 22nd. I suspect a new trailer + new character could be unveiled at that event (all other big announcements like this have needed a press conference from Nintendo).

Tomorrow's daily announcement could still be a biggie. Though, today's announcement is still pretty neat!

Chepe

Smash Lord
Don't forget, Nintendo has a HUGE press event May 22nd. I suspect a new trailer + new character could be unveiled at that event (all other big announcements like this have needed a press conference from Nintendo).

Tomorrow's daily announcement could still be a biggie. Though, today's announcement is still pretty neat!
Yay! Whens it at? Maybe Sakurai is indeed waiting for the event, THEN he will update the site to include all the coverage from the event...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom