• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

e__

Smash Ace
oh and about the weird placing. One of the people who i went with went the exact same 2-2 record as i did there but got 17th... no clue how he had a bye but that doesnt acount for the 3-4 jumps in placing.
I'm guessing that the big jumps come from WHERE the wins were made. Winning 2 in winners is like winning 3 in losers or something, because placing is based on where you fall out of losers, and winning in winners starts you higher up in the loser's bracket.

Junk DGH

Smash Apprentice
i brought up mikes placings because marths were qqing about placings

i dont care where youre from if youre beating some national level players you deserve meat riding /no homo

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
DOES IT MATTER whos better?! seriously so much meatriding going on >_> yawnnnn
i didn't really care much before cot4 until texas started talking, up until then it was just whatever. i figured i was popular because of my style, then texas started talking A LOT when neither roy or i ever said anything

on a positive note it motivated me to get a lot better really fast and i've probably quadrupled my skill vs MK, so thanks texas for **** talking me ;D

i may not be the BEST marth, for all i know mikehaze could be better than me, but i didn't like texas saying roy was better than me every where i went even when i wasn't talking about marth (xyro trolled me on aib once) so i practiced a lot. i think i'm better than roy because he is inexperienced and i work a lot harder and i play more so in the end i think my hard work has me over him. this isn't to say i'll always be better, or i'm "the best marth" i just think specifically he isn't better than me and people like xyro should stfu

i'll be practicing even more now so i don't disappoint you guys and myself, it's a double whammy when i let myself down and you guys at the same time

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
we should set up a tourney in Virginia Beach (=
Maybe at Hi Score Gaming?

and, of course, beforehand go to KFC and make for one profitable day for them.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
haha not bad krmizon

sorry i have to mention one more thing about food.

i made this bombbb pad thai today.

alright sorry.

anyway, pivot shield breaker is too good.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
ofc its tourny viable, it's basically marth's version of snake's reverse b's to get out of juggle traps

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I jabbed Kadaj out of a ledgehop shieldbreaker (we saw the animation). Was hilarious and made no sense. Dang, Steel2nd must have the nicest nekkid tit pictures to have gotten modded so fast.

Top Bottom