• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
junk i love you

and when i get a new laptop i'll play sc2 more since my current computer(s) (INCLUDING desktop lolz) can't play it

waste of 60 bucks rage rage

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
bengalz about to get booty ***** by my man eric...someone get the camcorder for that **** =]
I'll get someone to record it?
idc

Sweet, will do.

Theres also some vids of him vs Xisin out i'll be checking out. I really don't like ROB, but I've been playing a ROB a lot lately and using him a bit myself. So I think I got it.
most are mad old
especially the circuit ones

gl tho<3

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I'll ask VG to record it. Can't wait for our matchup, gonna be the key match in our pool I think.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Well, I hopes I can demonstrate ROB's potential. College has been a beep this semester and I haven't had a whole lot of opportunity to practice. I still think our pool will be quite interesting.
Last good Marf I've played in tourney was Chaz, and I should have won that imo. (Won game1, went last hit game2, and I just collapsed game 3 lol)

And as for MK, that's more of an adaptation game. Since MK has the ability to be so diverse. A lot of it depends if I can avoid ROB's weaknesses in the MU and know when to punish, etc.

I think I'll be okay. I'm not driving 8 hours alone for nothing xD I'll be there to beep it up ^_^

see ya, beepos <3

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh hey, funny what you find when you randomly namesearch. I miss you too, Espy and Nike. :(

And yeah, apparently I look like Shaya, and so does Soren.

Those Orange candies were

And they're goddamn fantastic.

As for me, Nike is right. I'm kinda in a Brawl "Not giving a ****" stage right now, and now that MVC is out and I'm still playing BlazBlue, my motivation to care about this game is low.

Player-3

Smash Hero
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

fuzzy peaches

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh yeah, and I'm headed to Iowa this weekend to see Yink. Told you guys YinkxRaziek was canon.

Midwest Marths, get to Iowa City and play me.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Zant, I'd love for you to record our set.

Seibrik/Eric: Seeya guys on Saturday. I hope I win, but it'll be awesome regardless of the outcome.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hey you played Kurado. I'm sharing a room with him for WHOBO and we're MM'ing. He uses alot of fair :)

Your marth is really sexy.

KillLock

Smash Lord
don't mind brandon if he sleeps naked

and thanks my marth be stylin lol. He's going to upload more vids later of us doing friendlies. mite b cool

stingers

Smash Obsessed
because that is the worst mentality ever in the history of video games. there has never been and will never be a time when "should've won" is valid

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What if you're Snake vs. an Ike and he's at 140% and you're at 50%, and you're near the ledge of Battlefield and trip into an fsmash?

Top Bottom