• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Cohen

Smash Apprentice
Haha for being up late? I have you to blame! Now i know there are people still awake that i can talk to.

Player-3

Smash Hero
you got thits minty

stroumberts a really good falcon, but.. its falcon just don't get cocky

whos 702?

Albert.

Smash Master
LOL welcome to marth boards, florida person. What part of FL? If it's south florida I can give you a ride to the ZP Biweeklies :)

New players are good for the community.

Devinish

Smash Cadet
LOL welcome to marth boards, florida person. What part of FL? If it's south florida I can give you a ride to the ZP Biweeklies :)

New players are good for the community.
Yeah? I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale area. I'm not sure I'm going to be here much longer though. I have an apartment in Chicago that I need to move out of real soon, and I may be getting a job in the Boston area o.O

Laurel

Smash Ace
what is marth's best stage in the game (if there is just one)? that includes banned stages.

i'm jw. and where the **** did my avatar go? >:(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The boards crashed, Laurel. Plenty of people are missing their avatars at the moment.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
wow, guys gtfo.

Anyways Laurel if you're actually a female, if you met me IRL I'd make huge sacrifices for you, like showering

Laurel

Smash Ace
wow, guys gtfo.

Anyways Laurel if you're actually a female, if you met me IRL I'd make huge sacrifices for you, like showering
actually showering.........you're better than some people i know

what if i'm fat/ugly, no one knows that yet

also sexy animu guy in your avatar, i approve

Mr-R

Smash Champion
does anyone have NTSC brawl with no tripping code and recording equipment lolol

Top Bottom