• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
that is the one i'm talking about.

also, i'm trollin.

do you guys troll irl? i hate selfish people, so i find myself occassionally being the mediator and showing vengeance

for example, this parking lot where i get my starbucks from is filled with *******s. Today, this dude was making a right to turn into the driveway to get into the parking, while i was exiting the parking lot. He took up the ENTIRE driveway, so i pulled up close to not let him through (since i did have right of way to begin with). i just sat there not letting him do anything other than reverse for like 30 seconds while traffic built behind him. Of course not looking at him the whole time was the best part since i imagine the person was upset.

but who am i to play mediator? who am i to enforce karma?
WHO ?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
yeah, this guy ordered a drink at work earlier. He told me he mains diddy kong.

needless to say i gave him decaf shots in his latte instead of normal shots.

Laurel

Smash Ace
yeah, this guy ordered a drink at work earlier. He told me he mains diddy kong.

needless to say i gave him decaf shots in his latte instead of normal shots.
***** are we gunna hang out or not, gimme the y/n so we can make plans

Laurel

Smash Ace
ugh shaya i have to press mute every time i come to this page. :(

@mike idk anymore, i'll let you know when i find out.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
that is the one i'm talking about.

also, i'm trollin.

do you guys troll irl? i hate selfish people, so i find myself occassionally being the mediator and showing vengeance

for example, this parking lot where i get my starbucks from is filled with *******s. Today, this dude was making a right to turn into the driveway to get into the parking, while i was exiting the parking lot. He took up the ENTIRE driveway, so i pulled up close to not let him through (since i did have right of way to begin with). i just sat there not letting him do anything other than reverse for like 30 seconds while traffic built behind him. Of course not looking at him the whole time was the best part since i imagine the person was upset.

but who am i to play mediator? who am i to enforce karma?
WHO ?
Just noticed this edit.

Mike, I respec you. Wish I could do that here without worry of getting shot/molested/beaten.

Shaya2gud.

Laurel

Smash Ace
k, i'm coming on the 16th, leaving that saturday or sunday, whatever my e-mail says in the morning.

Devinish

Smash Cadet
Well, seeing as there's no intro thread around these parts, I guess I'll throw my intro up here.

So I've been lurking these forums forever (like since Melee was cool [inb4 Melee is still cool]), and I've just decided that now is a good time to join up. I never joined before because the last Nintendo console I owned was SNES. I still don't own a Wii, but I play smash every chance I get.

As you may have guessed, I main Marth, and consider myself to be a novice level player. To me that puts me at the point where I can easily beat players who don't play competitively, but have a tough time with certain matchups (against nontournament players who are pretty decent) that I shouldn't (Lucario and Diddy come to mind). I'm familiar with many of the "advanced" techniques, but I do have trouble using some of them in gameplay sometimes (Reverse Pivot-Grab mostly).

I have never been to a tournament, but I love to watch tourny play. Also, I secondary Snake, who I really only use against particularly troublesome matchups like DDD. My favorite stage is Final Destination, even though stages with platforms are much better for Marth. Additionally, I like long walks on the beach, holding hands while watching the sunset, and snuggling. Err... uhh... wait what?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
obviously not you, silly American.

2nd worst avatar chang ever, btw

Laurel

Smash Ace
why, mike

rei-gun, anything is better than your weeaboo **** avatar

and welcome, Devinish >^_^<

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Lol Meteor Master truly is the master of meteors.
He would have ***** face so hard in america.

lolololololol

But yeah, six stocks taken, all from spikes*
Excellent.

-

Yeah of course I want to come visit Mike.
Sometimes money grows on trees,
othertimes you harvest it early on things like new laptops, new phones, new tv, a new bed, new clothes, miscellaneous items *cough*

But I'm kinda saving up some money and am still hoping of potential visit my summer holidays (so like december/january/february)
But I want to see new york, you see.

New York makes me wet.

From all the sweat of excitement
Especially SNOW IN STANDARD DEFINITION.

I have to travel up ****ing huge mountains to see snow.
And snow is uber good.

Devinish

Smash Cadet
Being from Florida, I can officially say that snow is, in fact, NOT overrated. The Sun is though, for sure.

Top Bottom