• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I just watched that yesterday :p

To keep with the status quo though,
we need more Ankoku with his touhou fetish,
and in general more yanderes,
even though Viet's got that mostly covered,
it wouldn't hurt if others were to contribute.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Why is shaya not blue anymore?

What'd I miss in the few days I haven't checked here?
Well, ordinarily I wouldn't talk about my personal life, but I guess since you asked...

You see, I like to wear a elaborate Jar Jar Binks costume and mask as part of my every day life. I went to the grocery store, and saw how depressed everyone was so I thought I would help. I started dancing in the aisles, and yelling at people, and running up to people and taking things out of their cart. It was great fun. Then when I went to check out, there was only one lane open and a long line. I screamed and screamed while in line and danced, bumping into other people. I opened a box of baking soda and threw it around. Finally I got to the checkout. I started making noises at the cashier, and I kept pressing buttons on the computer. Some people in line were groaning because the line was getting very long, but that gave me even more incentive to make them laugh. I climbed onto the table and started kicking peoples groceries on the floor and singing. The manager and one of his goons pulled me off and said I could never shop there again.

=(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shaya's name isn't blue,
because,
well
I hear it may change to a new colour soon.

And I was prank'd before, and it changed me back to normal,
and I was cbf about changing back to director,

and my avatar at the time and now have more yellowish pigments, so it goes with the name colour,
obv.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Oh yeah, you said you wanted moar Yugiohs Shaya?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HM9tyNkUAg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HM9tyNkUAg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Thank you so very very much for this.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I obv stole the real vietgeek
I took his blazblue and his noel soley so he would have to come find me
then i baited & punished with a roy fsmash

obv

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
smash researcher, ive had it forever
Gah I must've applied like 4 times already a long time ago, but S. Panda seemed pretty determined on ignoring people lol.
I was pretty mad too, because I did like a whole bunch of things, and there were people that got in that didn't do as much just because they were there first D:
Eww. A Mac.
Ewww said it.
Get it?
lolpun

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Memories

*sheds a tear about when Vietgeek was all cute and liked getting better and not emo and stuff*

You may be right, but then I'd have to ask why bucket braking works? <_<

These games...ugh.
Oversight most likely.

01/01/08:
"HEY SAKURAI! All these moves have momentum breaking properties and will allow people to live forever recovering"
"Hmm, best change that, make them all send them straight up so they die at their stupidity"
"Okay, Sakurai, you're so smart and sexy and I wish you'd reconsider making Marth's dtilt longer than MK's, Marth will be broken otherwise"
"Yes, you're right, we don't want Marth to be broken, and as MK is so weak he needs the longer range, also we should make the move trip like 99% of the time too"
"Great thinking Sakurai-sama!"

05/01/08:
"Hmm, developer-san, I just realised game and watch kinda sucks, let's double the range of all his moves, recode the priority system for just his moves to be above everyone elses, and also double all the killing power of his moves too. To make him balanced. Also don't forget to make it so he has no lag after any of his moves, only fair"
"GOOD IDEA SAKURAI-SAMA! This game will be the most balanced ever"
*developer-san recodes G&W, oversight of bucket*

02/02/08:
"Sakurai-tan! We accidently made G&W too broken!"
"Who cares, the preorders have already made us hundreds of millions of American dollars, and with the American money market being so God Tier, there's nothing to LOSE!"
There's also "GENESIS" of the Marth metabible, and that's a lot easier to find considering I got infracted for it.

`-`

It's also amazing how much has changed in like a year,
Game and Watch is like 'LOLlolLOL'
America is not in THE GREAT DEPRESSION.

ITS LIKE TOPSY TURVY WORLD MAN.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
u have it all wrong shaya

my cuteness was always proportionate to my animu moe emoness.

nowadays with ice cars

death rays

moonsongs

and other nonsensical memes

i cannot be bothered by notions of

"proving self-worth"

and

"getting better at barlw"

i thought it was obv shaya

ur memories are wrong

just saying~

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Gah I must've applied like 4 times already a long time ago, but S. Panda seemed pretty determined on ignoring people lol.
I was pretty mad too, because I did like a whole bunch of things, and there were people that got in that didn't do as much just because they were there first D:
You must've been too late. The Smash Lab died not long after its creation, but we got to keep the legacy user group.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I applied when they were doing "round two" of the admissions, but they never really let many other people apply.
And imo cyan is a cooler color, it isn't as hard to tell between others, as opposed to BR and Developers.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
God ****it NEO, stop censor dodging! :mad088:

I think that is literally the only infraction you've ever gotten. And you have 12 of them!

Top Bottom