• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 Anime Social - うー! にゃー! (/・ω・)/

Pete278

Smash Lord
I am posting here because there's like 3 sydney threads and its too confusing.

I want to go to OHN11 on Feb 23-25, but I am poor and hotels are beyond me. Would any of the sydney guys be available to house me for the weekend even though its not smash related in the slightest? I'm a pretty cool guy (Vlade can vouch for me), and I can entertain you by calling your taste in anime ****.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I know...
but the recent episode man...
no OP played...
JC staff (copyright/all rights reserved) montage

AT THE VERY LEAST I...

"See the ending already"

at least episode 12, which will be the "hurr i'm on a plane mother****er this is as real as it gets"
"IM ON A BOAT, A NICE BOAT,, WAH WAH WAH, LEAVE ME ALONE NORMAL-CHAN, IT WAS ONLY EVER A COMPETITION BETWEEN SHIINA AND GENKI-SEMPAI"
"TADAAAAAAIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAAAA-nyaaan~"
"mashirooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *bursts into tears and hugs her*" >new emotion on mashiro's face that will be glorious to stare at for days

or maybe they'll do the alternative thing where the gang goes over to England to bring her back (hinted at by the whole DO WHATEVER IT TAKES FOR LOVE GO ANYWHERE EVERYWHERE ETC.

then we'll get another 11 episodes or something if MAL is correct.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
I've been re-watching DBZ in Japanese via Dragonbox format in preparation for when Battle of The God's comes out. I've just started ep 2 of box #3. I've also been watching Fairy Tail, I'm on ep 6. I've also been getting into Evangelion.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
rewatched DBZ abridged a few days ago

shaya get the hell on it, it's got this debonair, witty charm that ygotas lacks, and the best part is they barely modified some of the characters' personalities and still manage to be ridiculously funny

fairy tail, meh

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
wow you spelt it "ridiculously" and i thought it was weird because you -didn't- spell it wrong. what has the internet done to me?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
has it also desensitized you to use of your/you're and there/they're/their? i honestly read them interchangeably now

the one typo that still pisses me off is lightening

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
generally with those i assume the person means all possible meanings at once and things become easier to decipher lol.

honestly though being around gords makes it pretty hard to hate on most common spelling errors.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
AT THE VERY LEAST I...

"See the ending already"

at least episode 12, which will be the "hurr i'm on a plane mother****er this is as real as it gets"
"IM ON A BOAT, A NICE BOAT,, WAH WAH WAH, LEAVE ME ALONE NORMAL-CHAN, IT WAS ONLY EVER A COMPETITION BETWEEN SHIINA AND GENKI-SEMPAI"
"TADAAAAAAIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAAAA-nyaaan~"
"mashirooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *bursts into tears and hugs her*" >new emotion on mashiro's face that will be glorious to stare at for days.
Shaya is at least 95% pro.

"Is this... KOI!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!"

Moetion HEAVEN and HELL DESTOYER OF SOULS

Tier List w/Scores

Mega High Tier
Jojo 10.01 (Kyon's Bizarre Adventure sitting at 18.23)
Sakurasou 10.009999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Failure in Comparison Tier
Chuu Nii 1.53
Medaka Box 0.225
Hayate 0.0129
everything else < 0.5

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I have the exact same avatar as yours on a different website, AA. JoJo = great anime or greatest anime?

I hope Kumagawa's the greatest character ever.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
jojo's is pretty ****ing good

kumagawa is like...clever as balls, full-blown ********, eternally smiling, pessimistic as hell, cannot win anything, wins everything, screws life, screws death, screws everybody, screws screws

he's pretty ****ing good, resurrected medaka box imo

asianaussie

Smash Hero
also (this shouldn't really be a surprise) i have now officially watched too much boy-meets-girl anime

called every single twist in the entirety of sakurasou 12 except for them holding a poster at the end

Top Bottom