• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

♥♥♥♥The Femme Fatale Tournament of Arms♥♥♥♥

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
As of right now, I've got no issue with helping. Hopefully we can continue the success this has already had, even before the tourney started.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Marth is male, not female. he isn't gay either.

meta knight and kirby are also male.

fox falco wofl ddd bowser wow you are missing a lot.
This is what I said:

How about something like men vs women?

Female characters: Peach, Zelda, Shiek, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and Jigglypuff. (Eh, what the heck, throw in the two metrosexuals too) Pit and Marth and, for the sake of balance, the Ice Climbers with Nana in front.

(Human) male characters: Mario, Luigi, Wario, Link, Ganondorf, Olimar, Captain Falcon, Ike, and Snake.

Yes, I know Marth is male and I never said he was gay. He is definately a metrosexual though. A metrosexual is usually a male who is unusally well kempt (also read as clean and well dressed) and/or feminine.

You also neglected that I said HUMAN male characters (despite Olimar technically being an alien). If I were to do all male characters, it would be horiblly unbalanced because there are almost six times the number of males characters than female.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm all good with those characters.

Battle of the sexes, who will win?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I like that idea.

But about IC's, how does Nana lead? Do they have an option like that?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Doesn't matter. Also, we could do it where everyone picks one human male character and one female character for the tournament. I don't know, the idea's relatively new and, like I said, I haven't talked to Glyph too much about it yet.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
WE HAVE NOT FIGURED THE THREAD SET-UP YET.

All we have is the categories for each side. However, I would aniticipate a short wait until we get all the other rules figured out.

EDIT: That's twice now that you've posted pretty much the same thing as me like a minute before me, FMOI.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Yeah, I think you guys should just think about it after this weekend. With FmoI's tournament going on....

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh, yeah. I already wasn't planning on doing this now. I'm thinking about 2 weeks from now, maybe 1.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I think two is probably enough, but maybe.

Top Bottom