• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Hey everybody, if Heartz is still on. Can someone let her know that I'm dropping out of the Tournament. Thanks. Let Snop proceed instead.

Oh, and anyone up for a match? :p
Wanna have a few matches? I haven't played you at all, I think.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
OK, I'll host, and I just got the notice 'You've played 4,999 matches! A penny a match? What a deal!' in SSBB. Woohoo...! :laugh: Abaca will my 5000th match thus far.

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
nah, hes probably gay or something lol (jk), well the rounds last a whole week, you have plenty of time to do your 2nd match
Lolz, I'll be gone for awhile. And I leave next week. I don't want to make him lose his chance to win. Plus, I basically got lucky is all. I don't think he was trying his best, because I fought him before and he was WAY better the first time. Again, I apologize if this messes up how the tournament will go on.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
**** I just made the sweetest comeback ever, me and Heartz were on mushroom gorge final lap, I take the high mushroom road, she takes the low, she lands just slightly ahead of me, green shell behind her, ready to pick me off, and I drift on the extreme inside past her and win, it was epic

Chaco

Never Logs In
Anyone wanna try Slay the Gigas?

Slay the Gigas
-Any characters are allowed
-Norfair, Temple, Frigate Orpheon, Bridge of Eldin, Shadow Moses, and Brinstar
-One player is named Gigas, and the Gigas must be on the red team
-All other players are on the green team and must try to defeat the gigas. BUT, all players, besides the Gigas must handicap themselves to 50%.
-All transforming, and throwing items MUST be on.
-1.5 Damage Ratio
-5 Stock
-Once the Gigas is slayed, and only once the Gigas is slayed, the player with the wreath around them becomes the Gigas.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Anyone wanna try Slay the Gigas?

Slay the Gigas
-Any characters are allowed
-Norfair, Temple, Frigate Orpheon, Bridge of Eldin, Shadow Moses, and Brinstar
-One player is named Gigas, and the Gigas must be on the red team
-All other players are on the green team and must try to defeat the gigas. BUT, all players, besides the Gigas must handicap themselves to 50%.
-All transforming, and throwing items MUST be on.
-1.5 Damage Ratio
-5 Stock
-Once the Gigas is slayed, and only once the Gigas is slayed, the player with the wreath around them becomes the Gigas.
I do. But I want to wait for Nirvana, since he is the host and all.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Dan you got a pretty good game, your last 2 matches really impressed me I watched them closely (let my bro play, hah hes not that good XD), play me again soon though, and bring more of that fire I saw at the end, and we can have a great epic clash

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Good games Luso. :) Do you main Olimar and Pit? Or are you just using Random? :p Because you're good with Olimar. Later guys, gonna go pack up some things. :)
GG, AnAardvark. You were way good with Sheik, and I need some more practice against Sheik. You're the only person I've seen that actually mains Sheik, so let's have a few more later. :)

DantheMLGMan

Smash Rookie
its hard for me because with the lag and all. like i practice with my friends who are active on the boards, with no lag i am by far better. usually about half of my kos are with footstoll to dairs

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I noticed you had good foostool and spacing, though trust me, once I get going, theres little you can do, but I understand, button delay and all, it affects me to, don't worry about that, anyway GG (o I'm sure your wondering why i did that at the end of the Ganon fight, I kinda wanted it to go on a little longer XD, was having a good time in that one)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Can't wait until Nirvana logs on. Themed battles are the.......shiznit... Sorry. I am not very good with slang...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
wow we have alot of newcomers to this thread already, welcome to triple H

I may be one of the whitest people I know, but I'm pretty sure thats not even slang, if you wanna go slang speaking try something more like this

"Theme matches are the ****" notice no slang is involved, yet it works out quite well

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
you don't think I know that, wifi involves button delay, which can severly hamper ones game, not to mention game lags, offline is easily better, the problem is offline is impossible for alot of people, so wifi is the best measure of skill you can use alot of the time

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Welcome O.T.L and Dan. Glad you are here. You will find many epic battles here. You can join in themed battles, team battles, FFAs, and anything you can think of. If you are looking for competitively friendly 1v1s, challenge amongst the following people:

Luso
Smash Gigas
Kawaii Bunny
Seventh Sword
Beat
DevilWillCry
ChaoticChaos
and me...maybe... >_>

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hey I'm on the list, also include in there DL and Unknown

hmm OLT and Dan, i have an interesting proposition, would you like to join our tournament, you seeone entrant can not participate from here on in, and hes part of the winners bracket, so what say if one of you replaces him, the winner of a 3 game set, rules on the front page, what do you say

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
hey I'm on the list, also include in there DL and Unknown

hmm OLT and Dan, i have an interesting proposition, would you like to join our tournament, you seeone entrant can not participate from here on in, and hes part of the winners bracket, so what say if one of you replaces him, the winner of a 3 game set, rules on the front page, what do you say
I'm game ............. ( gotta make this at least 10 characters long )

Chaco

Never Logs In
Heartz I created slay the Gigas so we don't have to wait, but we can.

Chaco

Never Logs In
oh, can I watch to? If Heartz is making the room, me and Dev can watch. We will SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom