• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hey, Corey and Jon. I am still here to keep the thread blood flowing. I am the heart of it, anyway. Literally. o.0

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Sorry about the G&W level Yuki, that was my bad, picked it instead of SV. GGs, Awesome TL and PT as always. It's always a pleasure fighting you ^_^ Did you get disconnected? Considering the distance from Florida to Canada, the lag wasn't awful, not perfect but at least playable. Sorry if I wasn't that good, still waking up -___- ZzzZzz....

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Haha, it's cool, I didn't mind. Sorry, my Internet usually goes bad for about an hour around this time. And I was pretty amazed...our lag wasn't that bad at all considering the distance =O

Oh, and don't worry. You were very good ^^Are you going for a Legend of Zelda + Marth cast now?

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Thanks! Yeah, those two aren't going to be easy. But still, those are more of secondary mains, Zelda/Sheik will always be my top/favorite/best main(s[?]). Also, I like keeping MK in my back pocket, so to speak, not because he's top tier, but rather because I find him fun to play as.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Doesn't everyone like playing as MK for fun, ProBrawler? ^_^
Good afternoon, everyone. How's everybody doin'?

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Hey, we should do a team battle again when you're available. I've wanted to see how far we've gotten since the demise of this thread. ^_^ I liked the team we made together; it was much fun.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I'm glad I'm done with Chemistry now. :laugh:
Team battles are the best. I always love doing them online in random team matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom