• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Dont you all see? The goddess has entitled me the heart of this. With my absence, it was a mere void of darkness. I have returned to begin this thread anew. Help me rebuild this utopia, my dear comrades...

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Oh, sorry, I think I'm in the new viewing mode for this board: I can't see your FC or sig...o.O

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Even Luso the Gamehunter has returned. This thread has been blessed once again. I shall do my part to rejuvenate the home of many friends, family, and acquaintances...

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Oh, sorry, I think I'm in the new viewing mode for this board: I can't see your FC or sig...o.O
Go to User CP and Edit options. Find the part about the postbit and change it to left. You should have it back to the old style then.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
OK, thanks DL.
I got the code, Dark Link.
Hey, Heartz, or should I say new and improved TearZ. What's up? ^_^

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
XD a conversation !?

If you ever see this penta GG ^^
GG Exia, nice to face a smashboard friend, gives me a reason to check back on this thread. Great sonic v. marth, close one. Sorry I dropped, just feeling tired is all. Good to see the mistress of this thread back to revive it. How has every1 been?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I think I'm gonna pass out from all the rebirth. @___@

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Let the random speech commence. This shall be our first endeavor in awakening this long lost thread. I pray that you all know what to do...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I think this calls for root beer and Pringles...

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
SO, you guys go to that new NeW site, right? It's been quite lonely on this thread since the start of it.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
A lot of us are on NeW, but there's still a small but now growing faction of us who still visit and post here. And now it looks like our waiting has finally paid off, lol.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I'm ready right now if you are, Dark Link.
Oh, I went to the site a while back, but since then, I'm feeling a bit hesitant to come back and because of the error code access. <_<
Well, not anymore that much, PentaSalia. I mean, I've stepped back from playing this game for quite some time, and I've only just begun playing again. I hope I can get as good as I was before...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ah, Luso. You never cease to surprise me, gamehunter. All is well, apparently. A pleasure to see you again.

Penta, it surely has been awhile. I have awakened my true self. It took me quite awhile to realize what made this thread this way. It was pure friendship...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom