• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Site is back up. But who cares, anyway? lol. btw, I am going to bring traffic to NeW soon. ALOT. stay tuned

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hey, Steven. It has been awhile. The goddess has sent me to bring this thread back to its former glory. I shan't fail.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
MOW is still down? I guess it got worse since i left Admin. Or not. But there isnt much i could do anyway. mow is glitchy on my psp. my pc is down. Sorry

Rew

Smash Journeyman
UGHH!!!

I can't stand being on 697 stickers! It's absurd--no matter how many times I do a sticker factory, everytime I look at my stickers, it still says 697. It absolutely refuses to go up! I've been at it all night long. In addition to that, I've tried SSE (Galleom and Duon battles, as well as Skyworld and Sea of Clouds)--all on Intense, all with characters wearing the max sticker drop sticker. And still nothing for 3-4 hours' worth of efforts tonight!

Sorry folks--just had to vent. This 100% completion in stickers looks downright hopeless. :(
(Give me Boss Battles on Intense any day of the week over this!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom