• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
My roomate just came home and he's using the computer so lag was becoming unbearable lol.

Sheik I'm working on - haha. I downB'd by accident so I got stuck using Zelda last stock. Same thing happened with Jiggs, kept hitting downB. :"p I use PKMN Trainer on occassion, as well.

Good matches though, Pichu! I'm off to bed. :"}

Hey Cat Fight, we ought to play each other some time. Can't say I'm the best here, but I hope I'll at least give you a challenge.
Yah, of course. If yr free tomorrow lemme know.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
My roomate just came home and he's using the computer so lag was becoming unbearable lol.

Sheik I'm working on - haha. I downB'd by accident so I got stuck using Zelda last stock. Same thing happened with Jiggs, kept hitting downB. :"p I use PKMN Trainer on occassion, as well.

I should be free all day tomorrow.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion

Oooh, really? Yeah, I noticed the accidental down Bs. Used to happen to me when I used Jigglypuff too.

I'm only focusing on Toon Link and Pokemon Trainer now, so I hope I don't end up boring you. XD I used to use Pikachu but it seems I cannot handle concentrating on more than 2 (or 4?) characters at once without everyone suffering, so...=(

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Cat Fight, if you're free tomorrow, I'd like to face you as well. It's always nice to see new challengers in this thread. Don't know how I'd do against you though XD

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hey Exia, glad to hear your better, do you wanna have a ranked match against me (Ranked on NeW, I know you don't have a thread yet but I can still challenge you XD)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
GG Exia, your pit gave me quite a run for my money, and that was some expert arrow looping, your very good with him

Right now I'm picking between ROB and Ike

Exia 00

Smash Champion
GG Exia, your pit gave me quite a run for my money, and that was some expert arrow looping, your very good with him

Right now I'm picking between ROB and Ike
I have no idea why but ever since ROB leaked i hated him with a passion X). I dont know who your better with. I recall you beating me by the same amount of stocks first and last game XD. I still want to arrow loop two arrows at once but theres no good situation for that =/. I wish we got that on youtube. Lastly, AM I A SPAMMY PIT ???

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
No, when you went off to fire arrows you did it as a way to back off and attack, to open me up, I don't even remember if you used 3 arrows in a row

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good morning, everyone. Just found out I'm going to my cousin's barbecue, so I might not be here for any matches, unfortunately.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I can't play right now. I might be able to play before I leave though, maybe around noon EST. Hopefully.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Im not too bad at rolling, then i try to move in. but im mostly a button masher when it comes to playing. i tend to just attack without much thought. i only think when im in a hazardous stage, or my damage is high and i need to back off.

haha, yea, I noticed lol. I should fight on Sp or some random stage ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom