• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Good games, Cat. Unfortunately I had to go. My brother's been pissing me off about Mario Kart Wii. >_> Hope I contributed to your Puff training.
Ah, it's alright. ****, yr Lucario ***** my Jiggs lol. GGs again. :"} Yr Squirtle is too good haha.

Definitley helped, though. Need to work on weaving in and out and spacing tackle, fsmash, and sliding upsmash.

Otherwise Cort's Snake will murder me. T_T

gradiusx

Smash Apprentice
hey i wanna battle someone and i dont like NeW its more complicated to battle then it is here and your ranked so if your not all that good your going to be lowwwwwwwwww and instead of asking"hey wanna brawl" you have to make a thread

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Sup everyone. How's everyone today? :) Guess what guys. I've decided to main Olimar. :laugh: Yup, but I'm gonna wait at least a few weeks before using him. I wanna play a few matches against the CPU's just to see how far I've come with Sheik.

By the way, I can't believe the Tags are still there. :laugh: They make me laugh every time I come onto this thread. :)

Just gonna hang out here for awhile. Won't be Brawling though. :( Sorry, my Wii's not up and... Well, not in the mood to Brawl to be honest. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom