• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
We import it, durrr. =p

Good games, Cat! I feel so ashamed. All three of your characters are really, really good. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to give you better fights. I've got to stop using Pikachu..I can only concentrate on a few characters at a time. You were very enjoyable to play and I look forward to our next set of bouts, just like the JUS days. =)

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
I'm doing fine, thank you (Kaze and Yuki). Awesome, another cat person!! WTF is with all of the "yo's"?! Volunteered at the Vet's office, went on a short hike, and took a 3 hour nap, pretty more active than my standard day...which is kinda pathetic, but oh well ^^.

ah, I think yuki, started and we just kept saying it haha for fun Anways Seventh Sword say if we say yo, a pikachu dies O_O nosssss!! lol, naw, Pro least u went out O_O ^^

Agent Snop

Smash Ace
I hate pikachu not because of his movesets , is because of pika , pika , pika crap. That weird cause I don't hate Kirby.

Kirby=cute pikachu=annoying

I think because Kirby is pink . (That's pimping :) )

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I'm doing fine, thank you (Kaze and Yuki). Awesome, another cat person!! WTF is with all of the "yo's"?! Volunteered at the Vet's office, went on a short hike, and took a 3 hour nap, pretty more active than my standard day...which is kinda pathetic, but oh well ^^.
Woo! My cat is my avatar haha. She's doing the =^_^= face. :"}
Anywho, I'm home. Who wants to Wifi? ;"3

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
GG Cat. i thought i had you for a whil there. im still trying to work out all the kinks in my shiek game. your jigglypuff is good and snake isnt too bad. i think i did a little better against snake than jiggly. but time will tell if i get better.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
GG Cat. i thought i had you for a whil there. im still trying to work out all the kinks in my shiek game. your jigglypuff is good and snake isnt too bad. i think i did a little better against snake than jiggly. but time will tell if i get better.
Yah, GGs. Work on that Sheik.

Try to throw in some more needles and downsmash, and you should sliding upsmash with her I don't think you did it once. :"{

Also, ftilt > jab cancel combos.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Good games, Cat! Not sure where the lag spikes came from, but they were rather unfortunate. =/ I had lots of fun though. It's really cool to see you using characters like Jigglypuff and Samus when everyone bashes them. And you certainly know how to use Snake at his best. I'll definitely have to try and get past that somehow. XD Sheik/Zelda took me by surprise though. Who else are you hiding? =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom