• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Sure, looking forward to our match.

And Seventh, you didn't know? I frequented GameFAQs and was one of the 'pros' for using 'bottom tier' Robin and Anna. I sure proved them wrong. >=D

I kinda miss that game. I hope a sequel comes soon...with more Reborn characters. ^^
Dude, are you SSBMPichu? I used to have the title of best Yuusuke, Kurama, Allen, and Killua on GFaqs.

My name was Catclaw. I miss the JUS irc room. :"{

Anyways, I'll get online now lol.
WUT??? Cat_Fight uses Jiggs AND Samus? I need to fight you, lol. But I have to train at this point in time, as my edge has gotten dull.
Whenev y'wanna I'm down. :"}

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Dude, are you SSBMPichu? I used to have the title of best Yuusuke, Kurama, Allen, and Killua on GFaqs.

My name was Catclaw. I miss the JUS irc room. :"{

Anyways, I'll get online now lol.

Whenev y'wanna I'm down. :"}
Catclaw! Long time no see! Wow, to think we'd meet again under such conditions. ^_^ I remember facing you.

*glares at buddy list* Hurry up. D= It's still not loading...

Exia 00

Smash Champion

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
im not a director or a debater either. that makes three of us. you guys wont see much of gradiusx today. hes not home so ill have to take a message for him. Not really.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
A-aniki?!

Hehe...I don't want to be a Smash Debater or whatever. I'm fine with taking my own slow pace up to whatever the next level is. ^^;

And I'm really sorry Cat. Penta came into my room and we like to play for a long time. @_@ If you're still there, I'll play you.

Speaking of which, good games as always, Penta. If you're here, there is a question I'd like to ask you.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
A-aniki?!

Hehe...I don't want to be a Smash Debater or whatever. I'm fine with taking my own slow pace up to whatever the next level is. ^^;

And I'm really sorry Cat. Penta came into my room and we like to play for a long time. @_@ If you're still there, I'll play you.

Speaking of which, good games as always, Penta. If you're here, there is a question I'd like to ask you.
Haha it's cool.

You host? Lemme know when the room is up.

BTW, we should play JUS sometime (if you still play).

I haven't played against anyone good in like a year. x_x;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom