• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Haha. I love competitive talk. I do not mean to be arrogant. That was merely a slogan for Nirvana and I, our team Faded Heart. Certainly darkness is more glorious. I look forward to battling you all in the team tourney. I am truly excited.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
GG Zap, I still ****ing hate Olimar more then ever, but I'm happy with my results, the two people I expected to win did, and I got to try out some secondaries (though the thought did not occur to you). Next time I'll take you on with just Snake though XD

and we can make a team slogan to, just as soon as Gigas is here

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Haha. I love competitive talk. I do not mean to be arrogant. That was merely a slogan for Nirvana and I, our team Faded Heart. Certainly darkness is more glorious. I look forward to battling you all in the team tourney. I am truly excited.
It seems like people are forgeting about this tourney :dizzy: I'm going back to dreamland, good night =.=

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
GGs, DWC. I particularly like the part where Snake's mortar (I think that's what they're called anyway) saved me. ;)

You just had to pick Metaknight to counter Olimar, didn't you? :p

Oh, and Pit fight = Epic. I wasn't too sure what to expect, since I never play as Pit :psycho:

Edit: I'm sorry, I just plain didn't feel like using my secondaries, and I wanted to practice my Olimar.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Wow, Les, we lived up to our names, eh? Like 5 SDs on smashville lolz. Fun matches though, i need to practice my Yoshi some more against Zeldas though.
Yeah, those were good matches. And yeah, we don't call ourselves SD Yoshies for nothing, lol.

And that epic showdown against me and Yuki was too good.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Good games guys! Man, I hate being the last one standing. XD But I did love those showdowns. Heart pounding intensity. @_@ And I need to take a break from seeing Yoshi and hearing him for a while. XD

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I'll try to take advantage of your mistakes then.
By the way, I'm not trying to sound cocky or arrogant or anything.

Just practice with some other people and get some training in. If you want we can postpone our match for sometime after tomorrow if you really think you need more training.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Good games guys! Man, I hate being the last one standing. XD But I did love those showdowns. Heart pounding intensity. @_@ And I need to take a break from seeing Yoshi and hearing him for a while. XD
:yoshi: Yoshi!

Duo55

Smash Ace
lol...... that was pretty bad lag i dont know how u can even stand using fox with that XD
Agreed, that was some of the strangest lag I've ever seen. One second it would be glitching up from lag, and the very next second it would be running faster than normal speed. lol, very annoying. Just so you know, I don't count that as a victory. The lag was just to odd. Also, I've got a very good fox, so I can deal most the time. I imagine your Mr G&W is pretty good too if there wasn't any burst lag. ( thats what I'll call it )

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Unknown, I intend on beating down Beat :p. (hopefully lol) and yeah Prey I think we have each other added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom